Chapter 14

~~Hey this contains some sexual content but not fully:) Just half of the chapter is a little hot and heavy!(well maybe a little more than half) please enjoy! xoxo Erin~~ For the people that don't want to read the intimate parts just skip to when you see a line of this~~~~

*Sam POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bit my lip wanting to see how far I could push Tyler in his aroused state. I knew this wouldn't lead to sex but I would lead to something. I was pressed against the wall with his arms caging me in. His nose was running down my cheek, my jawline, down my neck and across my mark. Whenever he simply breathed on the claim it made me lose control. I knew he was very hard so I pressed my body to his with my knee touching his fully erect member through his shorts. He made a grunting sound when I did that and I could help but smirk. I looked up to see him staring at me with lust filled eyes. His lips crashed onto mine as I reacted straight away to his touch. The kiss was hungry, but also sweet at the same time. He was never to rough with me like other "people". I didn't want to think about that right now though. I put my hands in his thick hair and tugged pulling him closer to me. His hands were on my hips slowly moving down my shorts. Feeling him rub his hands on my skin made me fill with pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him slowly grinding against him making him moan into my mouth. We were so sensitive to each other's touch it was crazy.

I felt him lower his hands pulling off my shorts completely. I had my hands around his neck then at point so put it on his chest running it down his perfect body. He bit my lip because I hadn't realized he's been begging for entrance for a while now but I couldn't thinking of his touch. I allowed him entrance as our tongues danced around each other.

"Tyler" I moaned as he slipped a hand into my panties.

I gasped at his action and he smiled into the kiss. I was already so wet down there I barely needed him to do anything. His intoxicating touch made me instantly wet. That sounds weird but it was so true. Breathing in harshly as he slipped a finger in. He kissed me with such care and passion I couldn't compare it to anything. Slipping two fingers in now I was embarrassed of my moans. I felt a clench in my stomach and then tightened around his fingers. Releasing I caught my breath as he pulled his fingers out. I blushed as he had licked his fingers clean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gave me a sweet little kiss and held me playing with my hair in between his fingers.

"Can I meet your pack?" I finally asked after what had happen today I was really tired. I've been here for more than 2 weeks and haven't meet his pack. After all I bet the my were eager too.

"Are you sure you don't have to? Are you sure you are ready?" I nodded and he smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen it made me happy to see him happy. It made me think of my mom and how happy she was all the time. Immediately regretting thinking about her I had a flashback that I hated having.