Chapter 22

~~OHH MYYY GOD MY STORY HIT 1K! IM SO HAPPY:)))) I honestly thought I would only get a couple reads:) thank you so much:) I love you guys for reading and enjoying the story:) xoxo Erin~~

*Sam POV*

Being dragged from store to store Crystal would not stop shopping! I got a few cute dresses and skirts but mostly jeans and shorts. I got some new combat boots, converses, uggs, vans, and sandals. She wouldn't stop getting me stuff. I didn't like her spending money on me but what you gonna do. I had a few sweatshirts but I could always use Tyler's. The next part I dreaded. We had to pick out some panties and bras. Ugh this girl wouldn't stop. I stopped by some of the drawers and picked out dark colors and maybe some light ones. I didn't want a lot if thongs but guess who thought I did. Crystal she picked lace because she thought it was the sexiest one but I couldn't help but blush through out the process.

She helped me get some bras that fit and some that were a little tight that pushed up my boobs. I strongly said no to them and picked out sport bras, and comfortable ones. She insisted on getting at least 4 matching pairs and wasn't taking no for an answer. So you can see who won that battle. I have 4 new sets of matching panties and bras.

Shaking my head walking out of the mall with all these shopping bags and a smirking Crystal we were safely in out car. I'm not gonna lie we did have a couple stares at us by some other wolves but me and Crystal tilted our necks to show our marks and they scurried away with their tail between their legs.

Pulling up to the pack house I heard screaming. As their luna I had to protect my pack. Running into the back I saw some pups getting thrown into the pool by Josh and Tyler. I watched and giggled and I guess a certain mate caught my scent and sprinted towards me. Being picked up and held in the air I laughed and smile down at Tyler who was smiling back at me.

Tapping my finger on his nose and whispering these words to him he scrunched up his nose in the cutest way.

"I missed you, I think I've had enough of shopping for a while. And definitely enough Crystal for one day." I spoke laughing at the end.

"I missed you too...a lot." he admitted and I chucked at how whipped I had him.

"May I ask why you are throwing pups into the water?" I asked half laughing and half curious.

"They didn't do their chores so....." he said rubbing the back of his neck. Oh my god he was just so attractive when he did that and when he was nervous. Did I say he was shirtless while water dripped down his perfectly chiseled chest and abs? I knew he saw me checking him out and he smirked at my frozen state.

"What kind of alpha throws poor pups in the pool! As Luna I say you help them out right now!" I yelled shaking my finger at him.

"Looks like our Luna needs to cool off." he said with a sly grin which confused me. Before I had time to run away a death grip was on my waist throwing me into the ice cold pool. Swimming to the top I was in shock to see my mate laughing his ass off. Swimming over to him I laid my arms on the ground next to the pool pushing my boobs a little through my shirt which got his attention.

"So you think this is funny?" I said as he moved his face closer to me crouching down so our foreheads nearly touched. I had him right where I wanted him. Just as our lips were about to touch I grabbed his shoulders and pulled with all my might causing him to fall front first into the pool.

I knew I had to leave before the big bad alpha got me for pushing him into the pool so I lifted my body out of the pool while laughing and sprinted into the pack house still giggling knowing he was behind me. Running up the stairs I jumped into our room and locked the door. I heard a bang hit the door which I knew it was my furious mate.

"Sam! Open this door right now!" he used his alpha tone. His voice was such a turn on in general but him like this got me instantly wet.

"Let me put away my clothes then the big bad alpha can come in!" I screamed while laughing. Taking off my soaked clothes I quickly put on a new pair of gray underwear and a black bra. I slipped on a t-shirt and some jean shorts. I hid my new collection if lingerie in the back of the draw and quickly placed my shoes in the closet. Throwing the new clothes in the closet and drawers I could still hear growling from outside the door.

I walked to the wooden frame and turned the lock with a slow click the door banged open with my furious alpha mate. He closed the door and locked it behind him. Before I knew it I was pinned against the wall staring at my lust driven mate.

"Oh Luna that was a pretty funny stunt you pulled but you know your actions can lead to punishment." he breathed out while his hands rubbed up and down my sides. His touch was driving me crazy. Tracing my fingers down his chest I spoke the words that I knew he wanted to hear.

"Punish me...alpha." Speaking just above a whisper his lips crashed onto mine with passion, and hunger.