Chapter 16

~~Hey! this chapter is from a different POV than normal. this is kinda short sorry:/xoxo Erin~~

*Sean POV*

The last time I talked to my beta Jared was about 2 weeks ago and I knew something happen to him. He probably got killed because he was weak. But I did know where she was and I would find her she had no place to run. She already went across the country. I was more than half way to Oregon and I brought my best fighters with me to get her back. I also brought my amazing son who was very strong even for a 16 year old.

I couldn't wait to have my hands on her. she probably looked just like her mother. I couldn't wait to punish her and make her work again. She has had her fun now she has to come back.

I knew she didn't have a mate because who would want a broken,dirty, and used mate? She would have to come home. It amazed me how she hasn't died yet. My only problem is getting permission from the alpha of the BlackFur pack in Oregon. I never met him but I knew he was strong. I wonder if he had met her or what if he killed her?

*Jace POV*

To be honest I missed my sister a lot. She got treated so poorly but I couldn't really do anything. I wasn't alpha my dad was. Once she left he got even more angry and obsessed than before. I thought maybe we can go back to being a normal family but I knew that wouldn't happen. He would beat her again, rape her and do everything be did before. I just wanted to know she was okay now. Hopefully she found a mate that excepted her and could protect her from my dad. I know that sounds terrible going against my pack but what my dad does is horrible. I still have to be loyal though.

We were about to enter South Dakota getting another state closer to my poor sister. Oh my poor sister.