Chapter 24

~~Hey! This chapter had a lot of sexual content in it!!! Please skip over this chapter if you are uncomfortable with it:) You can skip to the very end t read that if you like:) Enjoy and happy reading!! xoxo Erin~~

*Sam POV*

Running my hands through his hair felt so right as he attacked my lips with need. I didn't care if he left them bruised because I loved him. I didn't care how rough the kiss was I loved him. He kept licking my bottom lip begging for entrance. He bit down on my lip dragging it out which made him look so fucking sexy. After denying him entrance once again.He grabbed my butt and I wrapped my legs around him. He had me against the wall and started to grind his erection into my aching core. I moaned out his name finally letting him enter my mouth as he smirked at how he was effecting me.

I tried fighting for dominance but he shortly won and started placing butterfly kisses down my jawline and neck.

"Tyler" I breathed out feeling him smile against my skin.

"Say it again." he spoke in a husky tone that made me instant wetter than before.

"Tyler" I spoke in a low sexy voice that drove him mad. His nose came to my mark and he breathed right on it. Even breathing made me groan in pleasure. He started to nip and bite my skin and finally sucked on his claim. I was so full of pleasure I thought I was gonna explode. He started to lean back from the wall walking over to the bed. As he walked I kissed up and down his neck nipping his ear earning a loud groan from my handsome mate.

He lightly threw me on the bed and I giggled smiling at him. He smiled back at me with lustfilled eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose and his hands lifted up my shirt to were you could see the bottom of my bra. His hands rubbed my sides and tugged on my shorts. I cupped his face so he looked me straight in the eyes.

"I love you Tyler Green." I spoke with need in my voice. I haven't fully admitted that I loved him to his face yet it felt so right. "I want you Tyler, no I need you right now." I growled at him.

He looked at me with a mixture of happiness and passion. He placed a kiss on my lips and started to pull down my shorts. The kiss got rough and heated as we both came up for air, I ran my hands over his abs and perfect v-lines. He moaned my name which made me go lower and tug on his shorts wanting them off. Within seconds they were off and he was pulling my shorts off. He yanked on my shirt ripping it which I didn't give a shit about because I need him right now. He bent down and sucked on my mark and unclipped my bra. He threw it away and I tried to cover up but he stopped me.

"Sam, you are beautiful, and the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Don't hide from me." he said in a low hoarse voice. I nodded and he kissed me with lust and began to rub my breast with one hand and the other pulling down my drenched panties. I slid a hand down his boxers and he grunted into my mouth. I moved my fingers up and down his length which made him moan like crazy. I was going to start pumping but he stopped me and ripped down my panties so I was exposed to him.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek making me blush. I blush now? Where have you been? I pulled down his boxers which surprised him but he smirked and lowered himself to me teasing me. He slide his hand to my cheek and started asking me if I really wanted this I replied by pulling him into a deep kiss.

"It might hurt." he said in a sweet nervous tone which was just adorable. He started to push in which made me realize how tight I was and how huge he was. The pain hurt so bad but I wouldn't let it bring back any bad memories not now. I didn't notice a tear come out of my eye but he kissed it away and kissed up and down my jaw to my ear.

The pain went away and something came over me. The amount of lust and pleasure I felt. He started to go faster and thrust harder which made me moan and groan.

"Tyler.....Tyler...Tyler! I moaned his name just encouraging him to go harder. I felt my core tighten around him and I knew he was about to peak too. While we both released he groaned my name and pulled me into a passionate kiss. He extended my orgasm by thrusting still which made me claw his back and grab the bed sheets. Finally he rolled over and pulled me into his still excited self and buried his face into my hair taking in my new scent.

"I love you too Sam Lacey." he spoke as I turned to face him giving him one last kiss that was supposed to be quick but ended up becoming passionate and deep. After that we both took a well deserved nap.