Chapter 19

~~I still can't believe you guys are enjoying this story so much! I love it:) thank you so much!! This means the world to me:)) I will work harder to update more xoxo Erin~~

*Sam POV*

After about 30 minutes I was allowed to go mingle with our pack. I loved the sound of that. It made me feel like I had a purpose not just a used girl. Tyler still wouldn't let me out if his sight though. I was glued to his side the whole time which I didn't mind one bit. He made me feel safe. He cared for me so deeply and I cared more actually. Even if I never showed it as much as him.

Lost in my thoughts I came back to reality and noticed two pack members walking toward us. I have seen this guy around so it must have been the beta and his mate.

"Luna, I'm Josh your beta and my mate Crystal. He said with a big smile on his face. They both bowed and I chuckled at their actions.

"You don't have to bow to me and call me Sam." I said with a gentle smile. "It's so nice to meet you both." I added and looked up at a smiling Tyler. He had such a nice smile I loved to see him happy.

Josh looked about Tyler's age and Crystal looked a little younger than me probably a year or so younger. Josh had dirty blond hair with blue eyes and was a little shorter than Tyler. He was nothing compared to Tyler in my eyes. Crystal had beautiful blonde hair that made her shimmering blue eyes stand out. She looked so innocent and pure the opposite of me which made me frown. I think Tyler took notice of me standing next to her frowning and shot me over a reassuring look with a bright smile that made me all tingly inside.

"So how old are you Crystal?" I asked generally curious.

"Oh I just turned 17 a couple months ago." She said with a bright smile.

Out of curiosity I asked my next question. "How old is Josh?" I asked without thinking it fully through. She giggled at my curiosity.

"He's 21, I know their is kinda ago difference but that doesn't stop us. I love him more than anything in the world. Her eyes became soft as she looked at her mate.

"You know Tyler was different when you came?" she said after looking at her mate with so much affection. "He was always irritated and the only person he ever opened up to was Josh since they have been best friends for such a long time. His whole family kinda fell apart after something that happen when he was 17. I don't know if he told you yet so I'll wait till he tells you. You must love mystery." she winked at me. This girl was so happy, cheerful and peppy. I liked her a lot even though she was to peppy for my liking. She already claimed we were "best friends" which I didn't really get to have one ever. After about 20 minutes of her non stop talking Tyler saved me and wanted me to meet more pack members.

"She's really nice I like her but she talks a lot." I looked up at him smiling. He laughed at my comment and kissed the top of my head. I loved his pack already and I think they liked me. I couldn't get the thing about Tyler's family out of my head though. I wanted to ask but what if I upset him? I couldn't make him mad at me I'm not emotionally ready for that. Wandering off for a bit after Tyler said he had to talk with the elders about something I went out to a beautiful garden that all the pups were playing in. I thought about mine and Tyler's pups and how I could be over joyed to see them run around the pack house. Happy. That's all I could say I was.