Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 19

Chapter 19- Our Love for Orange

Days gone by, Krishia’s simple life was tainted with a feeling of pure heaven. It was all because of her prince Nate. She was always at bliss when she was with him.

She and her three girlfriends, Kla, Cindz and Kim, are now much closer with Nate and his mates. They would sometimes eat lunch together or hang out at the school lounge. Every time Krish would see Nate’s handsome face, she admired him even more, if that was even possible.

“Earth to Krish.” Kla said while waving her hand on front of Krishia’s face.

“What????” Krishia asked as she pulled Kla’s hand away from her face.

“You’re daydreaming again.” Cindz suddenly said from Kla’s side.

“Prof. Darcy just got out of the room, did you even notice that?” Kla asked her, astonishment evident on her face.

“At least she enjoyed the whole hour of that boring lecture.” Cindz said.

“Yah looking straight at the board and would suddenly smile out of nowhere.” Kim commented, she was now getting hold of the book she was so engrossed lately.

Krishia then stuck out her tongue at Kim’s direction.

“I saw that.” Kim teasinged while not even looking at her.

“Whatever Kim!” Krishia rolled her eyes, a little irritated remembering that her girlfriends dragged her away from her fairytale dream with her prince.

“Let’s eat some snacks first, I’m a little hungry.” Cindz complained.

“You’re always hungry.” Kla joked.

Cindy then gave her a dangerous look but a smile was planted on her face.

“Come on guys. I also need my daily dose of vitamin C.” Krish announced as she picked up the book Kim was holding and closed it.

“Hey!” Kim hollered looking at her with annoyed expression.

“Read your books at the dorm not here in school.” She told her.

“As if those two monsters would let me read in peace.” Kim said grabbing the book from her and carefully placed it in her bag.

“It’s not our fault that we could not talk to you when your nose is on the book, so we need to be really noisy so you would notice us.” Cindz said defensively.

“Yah yah yah, let’s just go to the canteen.” Kim announced while rolling her eyes.

“I’ll line up, what do you want?” Kla asked as they were seating on their favorite spot on the canteen.

“I want burger and soft drinks.” Cindz answered first.

“I’ll have a sandwich.” Kim ordered.

“Hmm I think…”

Before Krish could finish blurting out what she wanted Kla grabbed her arm and said. “Oh no you’ll come with me.”

“Fine.” She answered while rolling her eyes.

“One burger, two sandwiches, one coke and a glass of orange juice for me please.” Krishia told the cashier with a smile, she was excited to have a taste of her orange juice.

“You?” The cashier directed her gaze to Kla.

“Hmm a small pack of kisses, thanks.” Kla answered her nonchalantly.

“Ohhh kisses.” Cindz extended her hand.

“Nooooo, buy your own.” Kla howled as she grabbed away the chocolates from Cindz’ reach. Cindz then looked at Kla with her puppy dog eyes.