Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 13

Chapter 13- He Now Knows!

“Girls I gotta go now! Kisses!” Krishia hurriedly went out of the school and quickly headed to her home.

She already told her parents before she went out that they’ll be doing their research work in their house. Her mom already instructed Maria, their housemaid, to prepare snacks for the two. Krishia’s mom and dad were both busy persons. Well, they were very hardworking and effective entrepreneurs. But Krishia and her sister never complained. They knew that their parents were doing those things for their sake. And they were living comfortably because of their mom and dad’s effort. But it was not like their parents had no time for them, it was not like that all.

Krishia went upstairs to her bedroom. She changed her outfit; she thought she was in her house so she must not look overdressed in any way. She dressed herself with knit cream jumper, velvet skirt and plain black leggings. She looked adorable. She gathered the things she thought they'd need on her bed. She opted to let Nate decide whether they’d do their work in the living room or in the mini library when he arrives.

Well, yes the Red family had a mini library, but it was just because Mrs. Red loves reading, so Mr. Red made a room full of books as a 20th Anniversary gift to his most loved wife. But with Mrs. Red’s hectic schedule the library was not frequently visited.

As Krish looked at herself in the mirror her phone suddenly alerted.

Nate: On my way Krish. :)

Krishia just loved how Nate called her Krish. It made her feel so much close to him. And the smiley after her name was just too endearing. She rushed downstairs to wait for him in the front door. She settled herself on their Corner Modern Sabina sofa while she waited patiently for Nate.

She suddenly heard a car screeched and she knew that moment that it was him. Krishia wanted to open the door already but she stopped herself. She thought that she’d be too obvious, so she just waited for Nate to knock.

She already stood there behind the door. When Nate knocked already, she counted one to ten before she opened it with a smile.

“Hi there.” Nate greeted. As usual his look was just as breath-taking for her.

“Hello, please come in.” Krish said as she widely opened the door welcoming him.

“Nice house, it feels really homely.” Nate said as he rounded his eyes.

“Thank you.” Krish smiled. “So where do you want as to work on our research?” Krishia asked as she saw Nate holding a covered laptop.

“We can stay here or if you like we have a mini lib.?” Krishia continued asking.

“Nice, mini lib.?” Nate remarked.

“Yeah, but the books there are no good for our research. They’re mostly my mom’s type of books.” Krishia smiled as she stated the facts.

“Let’s work in the lib. I wanna see it.” Nate announced with a smile.

“Agreed.”

Krishia led him to the library. There were about four big shelves full of books, one table with two chairs, a huge maroon carpet, and a simple gray sofa in the room.

“Cool. Love the smell of old books.” Nate remarked.

“Thanks. I’ll just get my things in my room… make yourself comf’table.” Krish smiled at him as she left.

When Krish came back he saw Nate sitting on the sofa while using his 17” Mac Book. She really loved the view she was seeing in front of her. She stared at him for a while hoping that he’d be there forever.