Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 6

Chapter 6-The Dinner

September 12, 20XX

'This is the best birthday of my life! I have to tell my besties!' Krishia Red was screaming inside her head. She was hopping with excitement as she made her way to their classroom.

“MIIIKKEEE!” she happily called out.

“Good luck Mike.” She heard someone told Mike.

“Oh Mike, Mike thank you for that wonderful gift, it made my day!” Mike gave her an astonished look.

“You’re not mad at me?” Mike asked her worriedly as if something was not right.

“No I’m not,” she answered as she made her way to her girlfriends.

“Hi girls, I have something to tell you!” she excitedly chirped. Her friends just looked at her with an amazed look on their faces.

“Come on let's go to the lounge. I don’t want anybody hearing this,” Krishia whispered to them.

As they sat on the lounge chair, she recounted to them what had happened.

“So that’s how he invited me for dinner,” she ended her story. And the girls shrieked with her.

“That’s why you’re not mad at Mike’s birthday prank!” Kim smiled.

“Right! So please babes, come with me to their house tomorrow night, please?” Krishia asked her friends with a pleading look on her face.

“No can’t do Krish. Sorry! My high school friends asked me to go out with them tomorrow night and I’ve turned them down a lot of times already. They would be really mad if I cancelled it,” Kla apologized and explained to Krishia unhappily.

“Me too, I can’t come with you. Nick would be arriving tomorrow to visit me here. It’s been three months since I last saw him,” Kim apologized too. “You know how important he is to me,” she further reasoned out.

“So that’s why you’re saving money?” Cindy interfered.

“Yah, pretty much,” Kim answered.

Krishia looked at Cindy with a puppy dog eyes and pouting lips.

“Yah, yah, yah, yah I’m coming, do I have a choice?” Cindy reluctantly agreed.

“YES!” Krishia shouted in bliss causing students to look their way but then they just laughed about it.

September 13, 20XX 

“What to wear? What to wear?” she asked herself while she scurried all over her room.

“I should be stunning and beautiful when Nate sees me. Maybe this blue dress will do,” she murmured to herself and held the dress on her hands, “hmm my cleavage would be seen in here, no it’s too revealing.” She shook her head in disagreement. “Oh I know my floral dress, but the style is too summery and simple. Ghad this is the first time I can’t decide what to put on, it’s all because of you Mr. Nate Z.” Krishia sighed, frustration flourishing her face. She lunge to her bed and pondered. “What will I do, maybe the girls could help. I’ll just bring some of these dresses to their dorm and let them pick one.”

Krishia hurriedly chose three dresses, folded them neatly and stuffed them in her bag. She then picked up her kit where all of her makeups and accessories were. And lastly got her black stiletto shoes which would match any of the three dresses and she quickly squeezed them all in her bag. She normally would prefer flats but with Cindy's model-like height she would look like a little girl. She quickly fixed herself, picked up her things and swiftly went down the stairs to the living room.