Autumn Book- Let's FALL together!, Chapter 7

Chapter 7-The Havenlot Encounter......Again!

‘About a week ago I was just dreaming about this boy next to me. Now, he’s not just a dream. He’s really beside me, driving his car coolly, chanting songs quietly. Ghad, his voice is breath-taking. I think my heart is going to blow up with all these happenings. Is it even legal to be this happy? It’s like I’ve gone high or something.

I know this means nothing to Nate, me being here with him. I’m just Drake’s friend to him, but I don’t really care. I feel like I’m floating on air being blown away by his mere existence. I love the way I’m feeling right now. I surely don’t want this to end. Not now.’

“Hey, am I boring you?” Nate asked.

Krishia still drowned in her thoughts, didn’t quite get what Nate said, “I’m sorry. What did you say?” Krishia stared at Nate getting every chance she had to look at his handsome face.

“If I’m boring you?” Nate asked nicely again and looked at Krishia.

Their eyes met, Krishia instinctively looked away and felt grateful that it was dark inside the car, she was afraid of Nate seeing her blushing face.

“Uhm, well, not at all.” She paused.

“I’m actually enjoying hearing you sing live. Most girls don’t get this kind of privilege.”

‘Woah, I actually managed to say that. You’re doing great Krish. Just be yourself.’ She got really proud.

“Well now, this privilege is only yours.” Nate chuckled.

“Yes, and I’m enjoying every sec. of it.” Krishia smiled and shouted in her mind, ‘I want this privilege to be mine forever.’

Krishia noticed his cuteness when he laughed. He’s eyes were sparkling. He was striking even in the dark, she observed. His mid-tone complexion looked like hot tanned in the night lights. Krishia only saw his dimple on the left side, but it was really pretty deep, and it was spicing his smile even more. Nate’s lips were just perfect, she supposed, not to thick, not to thin and flawlessly shaped. He was beautiful. That’s the right word.

“We’re here.” Nate smiled as he parked his silver Maserati Quattroporteon at the side of the road.

Krishia looked around. All trees, no building, no houses… Wait… Krishia knew this place very well. This was actually the place where he saw Nate back then. She would occasionally go up here, every time she thought she needed inspiration. But why did Nate want to go here at this hour.

It was Krishia’s first time to go to this place in this time of the night, she always went up here when it was daytime. But the park looked marvellous still. There were about ten street lights turned on and the beauty of the park can still be seen, but not like when it was daytime. Its attractiveness was really hundred times radiant in the morning sun.

“What are we doing here?” Krishia asked Nate, really baffled while looking around. “This place…” Krishia was trying to tell the name of the place when Nate suddenly interfered,

“Havenlot Hill Park.”

Krishia shifted her gaze to Nate.

“Yes, that’s right,” she stated. “But why are we here?” She questioned.

Krishia thought that maybe Nate remembered her, that she was the girl he smiled at way back years ago. But, no, she countered her thoughts. She was not that beautiful to be still kept in Nate’s mind, she reasoned out.

“I missed this place,” Nate said with a smile but with cheerless eyes, as he roamed the place with his gaze.

That was the same eyes Krishia saw three years ago after some girl came approaching him. Maybe this place meant a lot to him then. That was why he wanted to go here in the first place. But she wondered why.