Mysterious Girl..? Nah.

(Alexia's POV)

I told him everything. About the photos, my heat, -I miight have missed the point where I was grinding on his brother-, and how I was placed under room arrest. He promised to investigate everything about the photographs, after we got to spend sometime together without worrying about anything. He then proceeded to explain who the mysterious girl was.

"Her name is Elena Avery. She was member in our pack, but left with her family at the age of 15, when her sister found her mate. They didn't want to break apart so they all moved to his pack. She's a year younger than Mark and was my best friend. The first memories I have is playing with my siblings and Elena. I considered her family, and still do. I didn't mean to upset you, but it's been years since we last met."
I listened carefully before nodding, allowing relief to take over my body. She was just his best friend.

"I'd like to meet her!" His grin made me grin even more as he crushed our lips into a heated kiss. Soon enough, he had lifted me up and was heading to the door.
"WAIT!" I shouted and he froze, looking panicked at me.

"What is it?!" I kissed his lips gently and smiled cheekily. "Now let's go!"

-----------------

 We got downstairs only to see his parents sitting in the living room, hugging each other while looking at the TV screen. It was so romantic and adorable that they still loved each other after so many years.
"Mum, dad." Leo's voice shook them off their little bubble and they both stood up with a smile. "Mum, I don't think you've met my mate, Alexia." She was so beautiful, with fair brown hair that had just merely a few white strands, and almond-shaped, brown eyes.
"Oh Moon Goddess, she is truly a delight to see!" She exclaimed and wrapped her arms around me, in a tight hug which I returned. It felt so good to have her approval.

"Oh my darling girl. Its so great to meet you!" She held me in an arm's length, looking at my face with a motherly proud smile. "Where is Mark?" I asked with a small smile, avoiding Mr. Brandon's eyes. He knew the whole story and so did his wife. I only prayed they wouldn't tell Leo.
"He left shortly after dinner yesterday night, saying his wolf needed to get out. He will be back for dinner." Leo's dad replied calmly, giving me a reassuring nod.
"And what about Elen--" And right in cue, the blonde girl made her way down the stairs, with a bright smile. She was really beautiful, yet my jealous genes kicked in and I unconsciously wrapped my arms around my mate's waist, feeling instantly better.

"Elena, allow me to meet you my beautiful mate, Alexia." The blonde girl stepped closer and I took the chance to look at her closely. Her eyes were blue, not the ones that stand out but more kind, relaxing even that resembled the color of the sky in the morning. She had a bright, friendly smile, with perfect teeth and she seemed to keep her distance which made me like her instantly.

"Hi! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" Elena said cheerfully and held her hand out for me to shake. I reached out, shaking hands with her and giving her an equally cheerful reply. "Pleasure is all mine. Its good to meet one of my mate's best friends!" -------

"...I did not mean to cause any trouble, I really didn't !" Shaking my head, I took Elena's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. We had spent the entire afternoon just the two of us, telling stories about our lives to each other. I told her about my recent... Experience but tried to reassure her that she was not to blame. Besides, it was true! I didn't know the whole story, and it was the heat's hormones that haf started.
Talking about heat... I had random mini "explosions" that would only subside when Leo would touch me. We'd go to another empty room for a couple of minutes and when we'd return I was okay. I knew, well we both knew, that /the/ night couldn't be anymore delayed. Each time heat would make an appearance, it was even more difficult to stop it, and even more painful for me to handle. We both knew that as soon as everybody went to bed we w---

"Hellooo, earth to Alexia!" Elena's fingers waved in front of me, pulling me back from the chaos of my messy thoughts. "What what, yes I am listening!" We both laughed when she gave me the 'Yeaaaaah-riiiight' look, looking up as soon as Leo walked into the room.

"What is up ladies? What's so funny?"

"Your face." Elena said with the most relaxed face and tone, like she was stating a general truth, that the sun shines or that the running water is liquid. Her calmness took me aback, before a few, muffled chuckles started to leave my mouth, slowly turning into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Leoks eyes narrowed and he suddenly reached for a pillow, tossing it on her head with a proud smirk as he found target.

"How mean." The brunette/blonde girl murmured, hugging the pillow to her. I snuggled back against my man's strong arms, glancing at Elena with a smile.
"Is Mark back yet?" Leo's raised eyebrow made me blink in confusion. "Why do you care? Your mate is here, nobody else should worry you.l
"Are you serious? We are talking about your brother and one of my best friends! Surely it cannot only be me that wonders?" And with that, I glanced at Elena and him, multiple times following the same pattern.
"Well, I worry." Elena said after a moment, looking at Leo with narrowed eyes. "And Alexia is right, you must worry too. Where is he?"

"He is coming back. Almost here." Leo announced simply and squeezed me tighter. "The link." He explained before I could question him.
"Lets go then!" Me and Elena shouted at the same night, jumping up and running towards the door.
A muscly arm slithered quickly around my waist, pulling me backwards.
"Where do you think you are going?" Leo asked with a raised eyebrow, glancing down at me.

"To see Mark!?" I said excitedly, watching as Elena disappeared from our view, closing the door behind her.
I watched my man's lips make a frown, making me instantly feel bad.
"Your mate is here and you want to go off and see Mark? Why is that?"

I squirmed a little, chewing on my lip. Should I tell him that I wanted to apologize mostly? No no.. No good idea...
"Alexia!"
I jumped and looked up at my very frustrated mate. Damn.
"I am sorry, it's just.. I need to apologize to Mark." There. I said it.
Oi, good luck girl.

Oh there you are!

Here I am! 

"Apologize for what?"

"Oooh, can't you just let it go? I did something and I want to apologize, can I go now Mr. BossyAlpha. Thank you." I said with an annoyed tone and marched angrily out of the room, yet not before seeing his rather confused and not so pleased expression.

Oh dear...

~~~~~~~~

(Same time, downstairs, Mark's POV)

"Oh my babyboy, why did you go for so long? You missed Leo and Elena coming!" My mother's arms got immediately around me, squeezing me in a tight hug. I wanted to be here and greet my brother b-- Wait wait, what!??

"Elena is here?!" I pulled back to look at my mother, slowly the pieces connecting back together. "So she was the girl in the pictures..." I voiced my thoughts out loud.

Elena... I hadn't seen her for such a long time...

Elena.. My wolf almost purred -girlishly may I add- as I repeated her name again and again in my mind. The most beautiful scent of cinnamon and vanilla hit my nose, and I let go of my mother, turning around to get more of that smell.  A well-known pair of blue eyes connected with mine. 

"Mate? Mark?"
"Mate. Elena." 

We said in sync, and hugged tightly, her arms feeling so right around me, her scent full filling euphorically, right before our lips met.

~~~~~

(Alexia's POV)

 What I saw when I reached the bottom of the chairs, caught me completely off guard. Mark and Elena were kissing?!
 I glanced sideways and immediately understood from his parents, that finally my future brother-in-law had found his mate, and this mate was a childhood friend.

A clear cough made them pull apart, Elena's cheeks slightly flushed, either by the kiss or the fact that she realised they were clearly not alone. We all glanced at Mr.Brandon, who glanced at the pair of them. 
"Well. It is a pleausure to officially welcome you back in the pack, Elena." 
Her eyes shone at happiness while she beamed, as Mark's arms remained wrapped around her waist. 

Talking about mates... I sensed my mate's presence behind me. I didn't turn to acknowledge him, partly because it'd ruin the atmosphere and also... He just made a question, and I flipped out. Though I am more than 100% he will flip out if he finds out the reason why I want to apologize. 
Oh! I have to ask Elena and his parents not to mention it....

 "Congratulations brother." Leo said with a rather big smile, pulling his younger brother in a quick man-hug, patting on his back. 

"Thanks, dic-- brother." His father's glare made him change the adjective instantly, and we all laughed at his expression.

"Well, I think we should celebrate!!!" I chirped after a little, taking a quick look around everybody, -apart from my man-. 
 "That's a great idea, Alexia! I shall inform the kitchen." The boys' mom announced, running off to the kitchen. 
 "Shall we move to the sofas?" Mark suggested, as he and Elena already walked to the couches, Mr. Brandon following. I took a step, ready to follow, yet Leo had other plans.

"Alexia. We need to talk." He said firmly, his strong arms crossed above his muscular chest, but the most intimidating thing, was the look he gave me. Determination was clear on his eyes, and he was in full Alpha mood.

Oh dear... Me and my subconscious said in sync, with a sigh.

|| 1.280.916 reads. Oh. My. Rowling.

Oh my God, oh my Slytherin, oh my Merlin, oh dear Hogwarts, oh my Four Founders, Holy cow, Holy crap, Holy shit. OH MY OH MY OH MY I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. 
It's just dfghjhgfghji I know there plenty of books with way more reads than mine, but hey! it's an accomplishment! A big one for me!

Thank you for sticking with the story even though the updating schedule isn't the best. I am trying to upload as much as I can I will not give any dates, because I don't want to disappoint anyone!

Your comments in the previous chapter were amusing really :)) 
I think a couple of people popped up with the right guess about the "Mysterious Girl" 
She's revealed finally! :D

I will try to make a YouTube video asap :)) 

Leave questions, or ideas or anything about the story or me, or maybe an idea for the video? Also Check my page, I will give you a link to the side! 

Thank you again, lovely readers <3

Anna xoxo