Marking

..."Mark me"

His eyes turned almost black. His wolf was about to take over but he closed his eyes and remained silent for a little, taking in my words, savouring them. Lightly, I traced my fignernails down the back of his neck and I felt him tense at the gesture, as goose-bumps covered his skin. 

He reopened his eyes and stared at me with a heated look, that made my insides clench in joy and desire. His lips found mine and we shared such a passionate kiss, our tongues playing, battling for dominance. My skin felt hotter, my wolf was calling for his even louder. I knew it wasn't time to mate, we had agreed on baby steps each time. Of course it couldn't be postponed for long since I'd be soon going into heat, but I wanted us to take our time -well the time we had at least-. But I didn't matter we wouldn't yet. I just wanted to bear his mark, proudly showing off, ha.

My thoughts were distracted as I felt his human teeth graze the corner of my lips, down to my jawline. I shivered and ran my hands through his hair, bringing him closer to me, to feel his warmth and body keeping me safe. From everyone and everything. His lips nibbled on my sensitive skin, leaving a tingling sensation on their way down to my neck. My neck was a week spot but my weakest spot was the crook between my neck and shoulder, but closer to the shoulder. I knew this would be were he'd mark me. His tongue darted around my neck, arousing me even more each passing moment, until I started to breath heavier than before. After running his tongue around to find the perfect spot, he stopped once I gasped. He had found it. 

"Mhm Leo.. Please, mark me" I whispered, urging him to do it faster. His teasing was almost unbearable, but so erotic at the same time. I wanted him to stop, but also to continuee, to go slower but also faster. I didn't know how I wanted it, but I wanted it now. His mark, a jewellery upon my skin. 

"There.. Right there" He whispered and I melted at the sound of his deep, laced with lust and awe voice. Kissing and sucking for a few more moments, his canines grew against my skin and I tensed lightly at the feeling. I pushed him closer to me and moaned in surprise, pleasure but also by a stinging, that was gone in a flash, pain once his teeth sunk into my skin, breaking it as he started to suck hard. It drove me and my senses crazy. I didn't even realise how quick he withdrew his canines and licked my mark, before leaning back and looking down at me.

"My Alexia, are you alright?" His voice was oooh filled with desire but also worry.

Blinking lightly, I watched him lick his lips and nodding slowly my head, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Your mark is beautiful." He murmured awed, his eyes proudly admiring his little masterpiece.

"How is it like?" I asked excitedly, trying to look at it but the only thing I could see was a few, faint blue lines. 

"You'll see when we go back. "He murmured and held me possessively against him, his soft but also hard lips colliding against mine, loving them, claiming them, adoring them. I moved my lips in sync with his, taking in all his love and emotions. 

Soon, we were both breathing hard but also laughing lightly. He let go off me and turned around, crouching down and with a squeal, I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck, after giving it a quick kiss. He took hold of my legs and started to slowly make his way down the hill, back to our notsolittle pack house. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.