Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {3}

I got through my first few classes, and then it was time for lunch. Half of my classes that I got through had Landon in it. Oh gawd, kill me now!

When I got to the cafeteria, I bought lunch and sat at an empty table right next to the football jocks and the braniacs. As I started eating on my food, a guy comes up to me and sits down in front of me.

"Hey, why are you eating all alone?" says the guy.

"Well, I found an empty table so I'm just eating here, that's all. I don't see any of my friends so I guess I don't have the same lunch as them." I said.

"Oh." he said, "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"No, I don't mind." I said.

"I'm Roy." says the guy, smiling at me.

"Skye." I said, smiling back.

"That's a cool name. Skye. I like it." says Roy.

"Thanks." I said, blushing.

"Hey, Skye. I didn't know you had a boyfriend." says Landon, sitting next to me with his lunch. Shit.

"He's not boyfriend. And this is Roy. He just wanted to sit with me." I said.

"Who wants to sit with you?" says Landon.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Nevermind, freak." he said.

"Sorry." I said to Roy as he looks at me and Landon.

"No, it's fine." he says, smiling. After I ate my lunch, everyone was quiet, including me. And so was Landon which is rare.

"So, Skye. Are you a Senior?" asks Roy.

"Yeah. You?" I said.

"Same." he said.

"Cool." I said, smiling.

"You're a pretty cool girl. Do you wanna hang out sometimes?" he says. Oh my gawd, did he just ask me out on a date?

"Really? Sure, why not?" I said.

"This sunday?" he asks.

"Sure!" I said.

"Great! Lemme give you my cell phone number. Ya know, just to chat and stuff." he says, writing down his number on a piece of paper. He hands it to me as I gave him mine.

"Thanks. So, see you later or sunday?" I said.

"Yeah." he said. He gets up, gives me a small wave and a smile, and walks towards to another table, probably where his friends are.

"Score!" I said, smiling.

"I can't believe he asked you on a date." says Landon.

"I can't believe you're still here." I said.

"Shut up." he said.

"You shut up, nimrod." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"You shut up, nimrod." he said, mimicing me.

"Stop doing that!" I said.

"No, it's fun annoying you." he said.

"What are you, 5?" I said.

"Shut up. I'm not 5, I'm 18." he said.

"Wait...I know why you're annoying me." I said, smirking.

"Why?" he asks.

"You're jealous that Roy asked me out on a date." I said.

"No I'm not. And I can't believe he asked you out on a date. I bet when he kisses you, he's gonna throw up. That would be epic." he said.

"Shut up, you douchebag! He wouldn't do that! I think it's sweet that he asked me to go on a date with him." I said.

"I bet after he goes on that date with you, he's gonna think that he made the biggest mistake ever." he said, laughing with pure evil.

"I hate you! Why would you say that!" I said.

"I hate you!" he said, mimicing me as he laughs some more.

"Ugh! Got to hell!" I said as I got up when the bell rang.

"You go to hell." he mummbles as he follows me to my next class.