Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {62}

I'm pretty sure you all hate me right now for not posting for, what, 9 days?

I'm really sorry!!! I swear!!!

Anyway, enjoy this new chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    That night, Darcy and I invited her cousins and friends to my bachelorette party.
    After, we headed over to the hotel.
    We walked into the hotel, grabbed the room keys and walked to the suite.
    "This is gonna be so much fun!" Darcy says.
    I unlocked the suite room door and walked in.
    "Skye, tonight's the night to have some fun!" says Layla, walking towards me with a bottle of sparkling water in her hand.
    I looked around and sighed. The room was gorgeous. It was big too.
    "I would love to live in this room." Darcy says.
    "Hey Skye!" greets Lea, a girl in my English class. We're pretty close.
    "Hey." I said, hugging her.
    "Where's Mia? Is she coming?" Darcy asks.
    "She said she couldn't make it." Lea replies.
    "Awww, that sucks." Darcy says.
    "Skye, you're getting married tomorrow! Holy shizzle!" says Scarlett, Darcy's cousin.
    "Getting married at 18, I can't believe it!" says Lanette, Darcy's other cousin who is also Scarlett's twin sister.
    As we talked all about tomorrow's wedding, I thought about Zane. How I haven't seen him since the day Landon remembered me.
    Time quickly passed and we decided to go out for dinner.
    We headed to a fancy French resteraunt.
    The waitress lead us five to our table and we sat down, gluing our eyes to the menu's.
    "You're finally going to be a fully grown woman, Skye. I am so proud." says Layla.
    "Thanks." I said.
    Suddenly, I felt a poke on my leg and I screamed pretty loudly.
    "Skye?! Are you okay?!" Darcy asks.
    "Uh...yeah...I dunno." I said, not knowing what just happened.
    "Psst, Skye. Skye!"
    I looked around, trying to find who whispered my name.
    "You guys here that?" I asked.
    "No...not really." they said.
    "Oh, okay. Nevermind." I said, shrugging.
    "Skye!"
    I glanced around once more.
    Then, I felt another poke on my leg.
    I slowly leaned down and peeked behind the table cloth.
    "ZANE?!" I whispered, pretty loudly.
    "Hey Skye." Zane whispers, grinning.
    "Wha---"
    "Skye, are you alright?" Layla asks.
    I quickly sat up straight and smiled, "Um...yeah. I-I...I dropped my phone."
    With that reply, I got up and bent down. Making sure no one was looking first, I crawled under the table.
    "Zane?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I whispered.
    "I wanted to say something to you." he replied.
    "And what's that?" I asked.
    "Skye," he says, holding my hand, "I love you."
    I sat there, confused and astonished at the same time.
    "I-I dunno what to say, Zane." I said.
    It was a pretty wierd scene. How Zane and I are under the table and he told me that he loved me.
    "I know it's sudden and random. I just wanted to get it out of my system." he says.
    "Look, Zane. Thank you. I really appreciate that you shared your true feelings to me." I said.
    "You're welcome." he said and sighs, "I can't believe you're getting married. To Landon, my brother."
    "Yeah. I can't believe it either." I said, "I guess opposites do attract."
    He looks at me and gives me a small smile.
    "Skye, are you okay?"
    "Uh, yeah! I...I'll be right there!" I called out. I then turned to Zane, "I have to get back. And you better go before someone catches you."
    "Okay. See ya...tomorrow." he says and kisses my cheek.
    I peeked behind the table cloth and crawled out. I sat back on my seat and pretended nothing happened.
    "Got your phone?" Layla asks.
    "Huh? Oh, yeah. Yup." I said, waving my phone in my hand.
    "Are you okay, Skye?" Scarlett asks.
    "Yeah." I said.
    When the waitress came back, we ordered our food, talked and when she came back with our ordered food, we ate.
    It was hard for me to concentrate on the fun we were having because I was thinking about what Zane had said to me.
    Speaking of Zane, I hope he's still not under the table.
    When we finished eating dinner, we headed back to our room.
    "That was the best French food I've ever eaten." Darcy says, stretching her arms out.
    "Who's ready for movies?" Layla asks, grabbing DVD's out of her bag.
    "Do you have the Hangover?" Darcy asks.
    "Yup." Layla replies, popping in the Hangover DVD in the DVD player.
    The movie started and I sat down on the couch, making myself comfortable.
    Layla sits down on a chair as Darcy sits next to me and Scarlett and Lanette sat on the floor.
    Like dinner, I couldn't focus on the movie.
    When Zane told me that he loved me, I was happy. But I thought about Landon.
    I love Landon and Zane both.
    Well, I like Zane as a friend.
    This was definately like a love triangle going on.
    Believe it or not, I was the thinking about them both 'til the movie ended.
    Tomorrow's the wedding day and the final day of Skye Harris.
    Tomorrow, after the wedding, I'm going to be Skye Rhodes from now on.