Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {22}

After a couple of classes, it was time for lunch time.

"Red Robin! Yum~!" I sang as I tossed my bag on the table.

"Hey, you seem happy." says Roy and swiftly kisses me.

"I know. I'm not sure why, myself." I said, "Maybe it's because it's time to eat."

I looked around and asked, "Where's Landon? Not that I'm curious or anything."

"Not sure." he replies, "Hey, wanna get lunch with me?"

"Okay." I said and we walked to the lunch line.

"Coach is going to announce who got the position after school today." he says.

"Really? Good luck." I said, smiling.

"Thanks." he said.

"What about me?" asks Landon, standing next to me.

"Oh god! Since when did you get here?" I asked.

"Two seconds ago." he said, looking at his wrist.

"Nevermind." I said, "Good luck. Happy?"

"Not really." he said.

"Aww, sad little Landon." I teased.

"Shut up, whore." he said.

"Asshole!" I said and slapped him on the shoulder.

When it was my turn to order, I told the lunch lady what I wanted, she gave it to me leaving Landon, staring at my tray.

"What?" I asked.

"You're going to get fat by eating that huge burger." he said.

"No I'm not, it's just a turkey sandwich with cheese, lettuce, pickles, mustard, tomato...mayo...oh." I said, trailing off as I looked at my ginormous sammich.

"Toldya." he said.

"I...I just like to eat alot, okay?" I said, blushing.

"I like girls who are like that. Alot of girls complain about their diet and weight. I like girls who would eat anything they want." says Roy.

I looked over at Landon, giving him a "See, he understands" look.

"So, you like fat girls?" says Landon.

"I didn't say that." says Roy, "I know personality's the best than the physical features of a girl. I'm not the kind of guy who goes for the looks. Sure, it matters too but personality does the most."

"I love you, Roy!" I said, happily.

After we paid for our lunch, we walked back to our table and sat down. I picked up the sandwich and took a big bite out of it, leaving mayo and mustard all over my mouth. Roy chuckles and says, "I'll get that." and kisses me.

"Dude, that's gross." says Landon, glaring at us.

"What? What's wrong with that? It's just boyfriend and girlfriend stuff." I said.

"You two are going smooching as I sit here, right in your faces." he said.

"Annoyed?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said, irritated.

"Sorry, man." says Roy, "We'll be careful."

"You better." replies Landon.

So, lunch went on like that. After we ate, went to the rest of our classes, I decided to stay after since Landon is staying after for football. I walked out to the football field, sat down on the bleechers and watched the football team talk. Roy spots me and gives me a smile. I smiled back and gave him a small wave. Landon then spots me and looks at me for a while. I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes. He gives me the finger and looks away like nothing happened. Hate him. Just hate him.

The team huddles around the coach and then breaks a few minutes later. Roy walks towards me and picks me up.

"Oh my god, Roy! Hahaha, what?" I said, laughing.

"I got center!" he said, spinning me around.

"Yay! Congrats!" I said. He puts me down as Landon walks towards us, smiling.

"I'm guessing you got quarterback." I said.

"Yeah. This is great! This year is my 3rd year in a row!" he says.

"Cool." I said.

"Wait, I don't get a congrats?" he asks.

"Nope. 'Cause you stuck a middle finger at me." I said.

"Oh yeah. Hey, but you should still congrats me. I got quarterback." he said, smiling.

"Nah, don't feel like it." I said, smirking.

"Hey!" he said. He sighs and glares at me, "Wanna go home now?"

"Okay." I said and grabbed my bag.

"Bye, Skye." says Roy and kisses me.

"Bye." I said as Landon and I walked to his car.