Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {49}

Hey guys! Here's a new chapter of AMTARJ! Lemme guess: Finally! Right?

Anyway, thank you fans so much for your patience. It's been a week since the last chapter was posted. I managed to sneak on here to post this chapter. Hehehe.

Well, I hope you enjoy this new chappie! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Fast Forward ~

"Skye? Skye...Skye? Skye?!"

My eyes flicked open and looked around.

Everything was blurry and I saw a blurry figure next to me. As my eyes started to clear up, I saw Zane in front of me, looking at me worriedly.

"Z-Zane?" I called out.

"Skye, you're okay. Wow, thank god." he says.

"Where's Landon?" I asked.

He looks at me with his sad eyes and just sits there.

"Where is he?" I asked again.

He grabs my hand and says, "Skye...He's...."

~ Back to the present ~

Backdoor cracked, we don't need a key

We get in for free, no VIP sleaze

Drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead

As Ke$ha's "Blow" blasted out on my earphones, I picked up a white out balloon and looked for a place to throw at. I spot a fence and I chucked the balloon at it, making it explode white out all over the fence.

"You really think that's a good place to throw at?" asks Zane.

"Well...I dunno! I don't want to get in trouble!" I said.

"Don't be scared about it. It's mischeif night." says Landon.

"You know people have been arrested on this night every year." I said.

"Chill, Skye. Just have fun." says Zane.

We all stopped in front of a house and looked at it. Zane opens a bag of flour and grabs a hand full. He slowly walks to the car parked in front of the driveway and throws flour at it. He throws a couple more handful, making the top of the car and the window, all white. He looks at me and Landon, smirking, "Booyah."

Landon takes two toilet paper rolls and tosses it over the tree, making strands of toilet paper hangs from the branches. Landon then looks at me and Zane also, as if they were waiting for me to do something. I looked down at the bucket and sighed.

I grabbed a balloon and aimed it at the car.

Seconds later, I threw the balloon at the car, making a loud splat. White out covered all over the top of the car. I dropped the bucket and said, "Ah, why the hell did I do that? Wha....I'm so stupid! I feel guilty!"

"Shhh." Zane shushes me and smirks, "That was great."

"It's mischeif night, Skye. We won't get in trouble." says Landon.

"But-but-but..."

"C'mon, aim at that window." he says, pointing at the garage window.

"No! C'mon, let's go." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him out on the streets.

"Skye, you're such a wuss." says Zane.

"I am not!" I snapped.

"Then throw a balloon at that window." he says.