Holding Cell No.17

"So, where exactly is holding cell 17?" Liam asked. "This way," Chubs said as he lead the way with Clancy's tablet in hand. "Should we have really brought that with us? What if Clancy goes go back for it and notices it's gone and figures we took, okay that's our entire plan down the drain," Liam said, clearly worried. "And if we didn't be bale to find Zu know would we," Alex chimed in. "Fair point," Liam said, admitting defeat and with that the group fell back into silence, not the awkward kind but the comforting kind. A few moments of comforting silence passed before Chubs spoke up. "This is it," he said as he stopped outside of a door. "Okay now what?" Alex asked. "Now we figure out how to get in," Chubs said. "Alex do you think you could teleport in?" Liam asked. "I can only teleport in somewhere that what it looks like and I have no idea what in there looks like so, to answer your question Li, no I can't teleport in. Even if I could, I don't think I would be able to teleport myself and Zu out of there," Alex explained. "Okay so Plan B. We do have a Plan B right?" Liam asked. "We barely had a Plan A," Chubs said. "Maybe the passcode is on the tablet somewhere," Alex suggested. "Might as well try," Chubs said, lifting up the tablet and unlocking it using Alex's name which everyone still found creepy.

Chubs started to mumble something Alex couldn't quite make out as he typed something into the tablet. "Okay pass code, 0576059," Chubs said after a few moments passed. "Okay, 0576059," Liam said as he typed in the code. The door clicked and the light turned from red to green as the door opened to reveal a very dark room. They entered and the door slammed shut behind them. "Okay so how do we get out?" Liam asked. "I can teleport remember dummy," Alex said. "Oh shush," Liam replied. Chubs started to walk further into the room, feeling the wall in search of a light switch, Liam and Alex following close behind, Alex automatically grabbing his hand, not sure why but he didn't complain he only tightened his grasp.  After a couple minutes Chubs found the light switch and turned on the lights. What they saw standing in front of them made Alex's skin crawl.