I'm Sorry

BANG. Mark had shot someone. The ringing in Alex's ears was unbearable. Then she realised, she wasn't in any pain, so who had Mark shot. Alex looked behind her and she froze in fear and guilt because it was her fault they were shot, if she had just died that night in the forest, none of this would be happening. "LIAM!" Alex yelled running towards him. Liam then fell to the floor and she felt her heart shatter. "No, no, no, no, stay with me Liam, please, please stay, I can't live without you, please I need you," she said, as Chubs put pressure on the wound, Zu then appeared at his head and Liam took her hand. "Its okay, Zu, I'm okay," Liam said, well it came out more like a whisper, reassuring Zu as a tear came down her cheek. Alex stood back up and started to walk towards Mark, who was being helped up by Clancy. "YOU, YOU DID THIS," she yelled and she could practically feel her eyes turning purple. 

"YOU SAY ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT NOT WANTING TO HURT YOU 'LITTLE GIRL', WELL GUESS WHAT YOU HURT MY FAMILY WHICH HURT ME SO NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY," she yelled, inching closer to Mark with every word. She held out her hand and held Mark against the wall, several inches of the ground. He started to gasp for air, put she didn't release, at least not until Zu appeared at her side, pointing to behind her. Alex turned around to see what looked like a lifeless Liam, if it wasn't for his chest slowly moving up and down with each slow breath he took, she would've 100% thought he was dead but thankfully he wasn't, at least not yet. She ran to his side, letting Mark down with a thud, she grabbed Liam's hand.

1 one day later

For everyone's safety, Chubs managed to get Betty, which Alex found out Clancy had stolen, and the gang left the SHFK the night that Liam got shot, they got him to the medics and they took the bullet out and patched him up, they then carried his unconscious body out and in to the van that night and now their in an abandoned car park, Zu and Chubs sound asleep in the front and Alex in the back with a still unconscious Liam. As she was about to fall asleep, she heard Liam move and she shot up. "Alex, where are we?" Liam said, trying to sit up but failing miserably. "It's okay, you're okay, I'm here, you're in the back of Betty, what do you remember?" she asked praying she didn't have to explain to him that her so-called father shot him. "We were in Clancy's office, then your dad was there and he shot me, and I saw your face then everything went black," he said and she realised how bad she felt. "I'm sorry Liam this is all my fault, if I had just died that night in the forest, none of this would be happening, you wouldn't be hurt and..." she started to say but Liam cut her off. "Don't say that. This is not your fault, you couldn't have known he had gun, you didn't even know he was your father," Liam said, successfully sitting up. "But it is my fault, it should have been me who got shot not you, you don't deserve this Liam, I'm so, so, so sorry," she said. As she knew it was her fault. "If it was you who had gotten shot, I don't know what I would do, okay, you don't deserve to be hurt either, you didn't deserve what he did to you, okay so stop apologising because you have nothing to apologise for," Liam said placing a hand on hers. He didn't let her answer, instead his lips connected hers in a passionate kiss, as much as she didn't want to, they both pulled apart, both with a smile on their face.