The SHFK

It took about 2 hours until Liam found a clearing in the woods, he turned down it and kept driving until they were out of sight from the main road. They all got out and Zu started to prepare dinner and her little picnic area, while Liam and Chubs collected firewood and Alex set up the sleeping bags and blankets around the small fire that Chubs lit before heading off with Liam.

By the time Liam and Chubs returned she had finished setting up the beds and Zu had finished setting up dinner so they all sat around the fire and started eating. Everyone was quiet as they ate but as soon as they all finished conversation started. "So how did make Lady Jane drive off like that," Chubs asked, as Zu snuggled into her shoulder, so she swung her arm around her shoulder. "I don't actually know how I did it, I just thought about it and it happened," she replied turning her attention to Zu as she lie down on her sleeping bag, she tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Maybe, being a purple means you have some orange characteristics in you," Chubs said lying down on his sleeping back and grabbing his blanket. "Maybe," Alex said letting a yawn. Liam who had been quiet up until now finally spoke up and said "Go to sleep." Alex didn't reply just nodded and went to sleep

The next day

They all woke up at dawn and packed up and started on the path to The Slip Kids camp, wherever it was. Everyone walked silence, Liam and Chubs were in front and Alex and Zu were trailing behind with Zu holding her hand. They had been walking for about 30 minutes when Chubs stopped abruptly. "Sorry," Alex said as she accidently walked into Liam, as she hadn't noticed they had stopped. "You're fine," Liam said with a grin on his face and Alex could feel her cheeks becoming red. "So what's with the stop, mate,"Alex asked turning her attention to Chubs who was staring at the ground. "Chubs, what's up," she asked after he didn't answer her the first time. "Look," Chubs said pointing to a spot on the train tracks, which she had just noticed you were standing on. "E.D.O, we found it, we actually found it," Liam said like a little child. They all jumped around excited and then set of to the actual camp.

They had come to a large clearing in the forest which was filled with dead grass. All of a sudden guys, well more like teenagers, came out of nowhere with guns shouting, "ON YOUR KNEES, GET ON YOUR KNEES," Out of instinct they all dropped to the  ground, Chubs shielding Zu with his body. One of the guys, presumably the leader of the group of kids, came closer, "Liam, Liam Stewart, no way," he said, reaching a hand out to help Liam up. "Mike, I thought you were with The League?" Liam asked taking Mike's hand and getting up. Chubs was helping Zu up and Liam put a hand out and helped Alex up. "I was but I left and came to The SHFK," Mike replied. Wait, we found The SHFK. Alex thought. "Wait, you mean, we made it to The Safe Haven for Kids?" Alex asked. "Yeah, this is it," Mike replied, looking over to her. "Do you think you could take us to The Slip Kid," Liam asked. "Sure, this way," Mike said before turning and walking away.  Alex turned and took Zu's hand before Liam, who had already started to walk alongside Mike.