I Won't Ask Again

Alex and Lily were sitting in silence, the same as they would when they were kids, when they heard the door unlock and once again it was Clancy. "Alex, Dr Connor came up with a very interesting discovery about your powers," he said as he walked into the room. "And what would that be?" She asked, genuinely curious about the bullshit that was about to come out of his mouth. "Well you see Dr Connor did a few tests from a blood sample she got from you well we had you knocked out and injected it into a rat and you see the rat had a... unique, new skill," he explained. "And what was this 'new skill'?" Alex asked, curious to see how much more bullshit would come out of his mouth. "Well, you see the rat could now teleport and what I'm wondering is how you or your friends never found out about this very unique and rare skill, until now that is," he started. "So, tell me Alex how did you not know?" he asked, finally finishing talking. "Well, Clancy, its not something I've really ever thought about, until now that is," Alex said with a smirk. 

"Try it," he said. "What?" Alex asked. "You heard me try and teleport," he said, this time more sternly. "Aren't you worried she'll like teleport outta here?" Lily asked. "We have percussions in place so that doesn't happen, if she tries, it will hurt, a lot. Not only for her but for her loved ones also. Now don't  make me ask again, try and teleport," he said. "How am I supposed to teleport, I've never done it before, I don't even know how one would go about teleporting," Alex said. "Picture Lily's cage in your head. Make a vivid picture of it, then imagine your in it, imagine what it would be like if you were there, imagine every single little detail about it and then it should happen," Dr Connor explained from the doorway, Alex hadn't even noticed she was there. So Alex did just that, she imagined every  nock and cranny of the cage, what it would feel like to be in the same place as her sister, to have her sister in her arms once again.

And the it happened. Suddenly Alex wasn't in the cage she was originally in before, she was not in the same one as her sister. Immediately Lily engulfed her in a hug. It felt good, having her sister back in her arms once again.