Chapter 15

Hey,

I'm so sorry, I have been so busy, but hopefully I will be able to update more!

Disclaimer - I do not own the characters, only the story. all rights go to J.K. Rowling.

3 months later, Ginny is 7 months pregnant.

Chapter 15 Ginny's POV

The previous two months have gone by without fault. I still had one healthy baby, which Harry and I were both happy about. I was still living at the burrow and Teddy and Harry were living at his childhood home.

I awoke this morning earlier than I have done in the past few months of my pregnancy, the reason being I had an awful pain in my stomach. I sat up in bed and rubbed my hand over my stomach, trying to ease the pain. When I realised this wasn't helping, I stood up and it suddenly came to me. My water had broken.

I walked over to my desk and sent a letter to Harry, 'Waters broken, come quick Ginny x', was all it said. While I was waiting for him to come, I packed a small rucksack with clothes for me, and some for the new baby. I made sure I had all the necessities for her, like her dummies, blankets ect., then slowly made my way downstairs.

Once downstairs, I walked into the kitchen to get a quick drink, when I had another contraction. I tried not to scream in pain as to not wake them up, but I couldn't help myself. I soon heard people running downstairs to see what was happening.

Before they got down there was a knock at the door, and harry's voice announcing it was only him. He came in with a sleeping Teddy in his arms and rushed to my side. He lay Teddy across some chairs and got back to my side just as my family arrived at the bottom of the stairs. "What's the meaning of all this?" Mum half screamed half whispered at me. "Ginny's gone into labour," Harry said as I got another contraction and all I could do was nod. "Oh, but you're not due for another two months," she said. "I know, and I'm scared!" I admitted. "I know, but we'll get through this, together," Harry said.

We left a sleeping Teddy with Hermione, Ron, Mum, Dad and George, while Harry and I went to st Mungo's. "Hello, how can I help?" asked the receptionist who seemed rather jolly considering it was 5 in the morning. "My girlfriend has gone into labour, she is only seven months pregnant though," Harry said. "Ok, if you head to the maternity ward, they will find you a room," she said with a smile. "Thank you," I said and lead Harry to the maternity ward.

Harry's POV

Everything had happened so quickly this morning. I got the owl from Ginny at 4 saying she had gone into labour and I had to get ready quickly so I could get to her.

We walked to the maternity ward and spoke to the woman behind the desk there. She quickly lead us to our room which was just on her left. As we went in, we noticed it was much bigger than the one Ginny was in before. Probably best, I thought, we could fit the whole family in at once.

Ginny got settled in the room, keeping her bag next to her as it contained all the essentials for the baby. After about 15 minutes, we decided to send a letter to Molly to let her know we were ok and what room we were in. She wrote back telling us that Teddy was fast asleep in Ginny's bed and that Ron and Hermione would bring him when he wakes up.

Hours past and Ginny was now getting tired. Luckily, she has now fallen asleep but still wakes up when she gets a contraction. Hermione owled us to let us know that she and Ron would be bringing Teddy within the next 20 minutes, and that he was very excited to meet his new sister.

I woke Ginny up just before they were due to arrive so she could wake up a bit before she sees him. We were waiting quietly for them to arrive, the silence saying everything that needed to be said.

A few minutes later, we heard a fair knock on the door. "Come in," I said smiling at Ginny. "Mummy!" we heard Teddy say as he ran into the room. "Hi baby, are you ok?" Ginny asked him. He nodded, "Yeah. Can I see my sister now?" he asked eagerly. Ginny, Ron, Hermione and I laughed. "Not yet, but soon I hope," I said looking at Ginny.

Time seemed to pass slowly, and Ginny was getting even more tired by the minute. Ron, Hermione and Teddy left around 5 minutes ago as the healer said Ginny was almost ready to start pushing. She had been in labour for a total of 6 hours now. "How are you doing, love?" I asked, stroking her hair. "Alright thanks," she said smiling before gripping my hand through another contraction. "Come on Gin, keep breathing. You can do it," I said helping her through it. "I need to push," she screamed. "Hang on, let me get a healer," I said leaving her side briefly to get a healer.

"Ok Miss Weasley, on your next contraction, I want you to push as hard as you can," the healer said. I smiled to Ginny, "You can do this," I said. She smiled back before taking a deep breath and starting to push. "That's it love, nearly there come on," I said kissing her head.

As our first daughter was born, I could tell she wasn't alive. The healer passed her on to another and came back to Ginny. The healer holding our daughter took her away which caused Ginny to start crying. "Ok, your first born was too small to survive. The healer has taken her to another room, you may go in and see her later," the healer said. Both Ginny and I knew what had happened to her.

"Come on Ginny, you're nearly there," I said as she gripped onto my hand so hard it was turning blue. A few moments later, the room was filled with a baby's cry. I watched as the healer wrapped her up in a towel and passed her to Ginny. "Congratulations," the healer said.

"Welcome to the world, Lily Luna Potter," Ginny said.

Hey,

I'm so sorry! The summer has gone so fast and I haven't had time to update! Thank you for being so patient with me, I will try my hardest to update more frequently. I'm not going to promise certain days until I get into the full swing of things.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Erin :)