Chapter 5

Hey guys,

I know it's been so long but I have been very busy. please forgive me!!
Hope you enjoy! Just to let you know this is 1 month later, Ginny is 3 months pregnant.

Chapter 5 Ginny's POV

"Hermione?" I asked sitting with Teddy on the sofa. She turned around and nodded. "I want to go to Godric's Hollow," I said. She looked shocked but I really wanted to go. "I don't think that's a good idea..." She started, I cut her off "no, I don't care what you say. Take me to Godric's Hollow, I need to go," I insisted. She looked hesitant but agreed eventually. "Thanks Hermione, we'll go tomorrow," I said giving my son a hug. "Teddy?" I said to the little boy sitting at the end of the sofa. "Mummy is going to have another baby, no, she's going to have two babies and you will be a big brother," I said smiling at him. "You don't like me!" He shouted, "that's why, you don't like me!" He started crying and ran out the room. I myself started crying, thinking about what I had done to my son's life.

I got up and went upstairs without anyone knowing and went straight into my room. Teddy's cot was still in there but he was obviously somewhere else. "Ginny?" I heard Hermione call. I still had tears rolling down my face so I climbed onto my bed and started crying again. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew it was rather dark outside. I looked at the time and it was only 8.20. Teddy should have gone to bed by now but he hated me. I sat up and saw Teddy's cot had gone. He's probably sleeping in Ron and Hermione's room I thought getting up and going down stairs.

I walked quietly passed everyone's rooms so I couldn't be heard. A lot of noise came from everyone downstairs so I know not many people were in bed. "Ginny!" Mum said happily. I smiled and went to sit down at the kitchen table. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Yeah, a bit," I said, "Where's Teddy?" I aimed that at Hermione who look at Ron, who nodded. "Ginny, don't get mad, it wasn't our fault," Hermione said. "Where. Is. My. Son?" I asked again very angry and upset. I could tell by her face I wasn't going to like it. "Ok, well, after Teddy came running in we left him in here while we sorted dinner out. Next to him was a roll of parchment, a quill and pig. We think Teddy sent a letter to Harry, not knowing what he was doing if course, and Harry came here to get him," Hermione said. I wanted to scream. How could they? "What did they letter say?" I screamed. I didn't mean to be so loud. "It said 'Mummy doesn't want me anymore'," Hermione said apologetically. I sighed angrily. "How could you? How could you give away my life? He was all I lived for, and now I have nothing," I said sobbing. "No! That is not true, Ginny. You have twins to look after, maybe it was for the best, you need to..." Hermione started but I cut her off. "Don't you dare say I need rest. I need my son back and I will stop at nothing to get him back and in my arms safe," I said storming off upstairs.

I decided I would go and stay with Bill and Fleur. I never really liked her, bit I guess I don't mind her much. I packed a few sets of clothes and apparated out of my house without anyone noticing.

I decided to go to Godric's Hollow before Bill and Fleurs as I wanted to do something first. I walked to the graveyard I knew Lily and James potter would be in. I kept my head down so no one could recognise me. I found their grave almost instantly and knelt down beside it.

"Hello," I said not sure what else to say. "I'm not sure if you know this already but my name is Ginny Weasley and I am in love with your son. I am very sorry to hear of your deaths, I would like you to know Harry thinks of you everyday. But I think there is another thing you don't know. See, Harry left me about a month ago and I am pregnant with twins. They are Harry's but I want him here, I want him with me," I said crying. I used magic to creat a beautiful bouquet of flowers and stood up. I looked down on their grave one last time and walked away. I walked out of the graveyard and into the street and stood looking into the distance and apparated away. But I didn't stay long enough to see who was coming out of a building directly opposite me.

Hey guys! thanks for being patient, I know it has been slow going but I am getting on top of things. Please comment and vote ideas are welcome and I will try to put them into my story. thanks again :) xx