Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Disclaimer - i do not own Harry Potter. All rights go to j.k. Rowling

Chapter 3 - Harry's POV

I was sure I was awake before Ginny and Teddy so neither of them could ask where I was going. I had my rucksack ready so I grabbed it and carefully went downstairs. To my surprise Percy was downstairs. He didn't say anything to me but I asked him to give Ginny this letter:

Gin,

I'm so sorry I left you this way. I won't be gone long, and I'll be back in a few months. Look after yourself. Remember I love you. And, most importantly, look after our son.

See you soon.

All my love,

Harry xx

Percy nodded so I turned and walked out the door and aparated to Godric's Hollow.

Ginny's POV

I woke up this morning feeling really strange. I turned over expecting to see Harry, but he wasn't there. I got out of bed and walked to Teddy's cot, but he wasn't there either.I guessed Harry took Teddy downstairs so I changed into a T-shirt and jeans and went downstairs.

"Mama," my darling Teddy called as he ran up to hug me around my legs. I laughed and hugged him back. "Morning Teddy bear," I said to my angel. Then Teddy and I walked into the kitchen to see everyone else. Ron, Hermione, Mum, Percy, Bill, Fleur, George and Victorie were there but no sign of Harry. Dad had gone to work, but Harry, he disappeared. "Has anyone seen Harry?" I asked my family. They all shook their heads and looked at each other. Teddy ran over to sit next to Ron and George and I went looking for some parchment.

I didn't notice Hermione come up behind me but I'm glad she did as she was able to catch me when I doubled over in pain. "Aahh!" I screamed, my hands flying instantly to my stomach. Hermione ran over to me and supported me while calling for help. Soon, I was placed carefully on the sofa while mum called St. Mungo's. Fleur was keeping the two little ones, Teddy and Victoire, happy while my family was fussing over me.

A few seconds later a healer arrived from St. Mungo's. Everyone left the room while I was being examined. Once she had finished she was smiling. "What is it?" I croaked. "What's wrong with me?" She laughed inwardly. "Nothing's wrong," she said. "Miss Weasley, you're pregnant!!"

Cliffhanger!!! Some of you might have guessed this! Thanks for reading!