Chapter 4

Please enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer - I do not own Harry Potter. The characters belong to J.K. Rowling but I have made the story up.

Chapter 4 - Ginny's POV

"What?" I asked her. "Miss Weasley, you're pregnant," she said again. "I know that, it's just how, how far along am I?" I asked slightly nervous when waiting for the answer."About 2 months I believe." I froze, 2 months an I didn't know? "There's something else Miss Weasley. You are pregnant with twins," the healer said. I was completely shocked."Would you like me to tell your family?" she asked. Was she kidding me? "No, I can tell them thanks," I said bitterly. "Ok then, I'll be off," she said packing up her things and walking out. She must have told my family to go in as I heard my little boy run in. "Mama, what matter?" I sighed. "Nothing my little prince," I told him sweetly. My family looked around confused. After a long silence I spoke up. "Nothing's wrong" I told them. I took a deep breath and continued, "I'm pregnant."

After a moments silence, I saw mixed reactions, Hermione, Mum, Charlie, Bill and Fleur were all smiling, Ron and Percy looked as though they could kill someone. "Hey, it's not that bad. I want this, I want my precious angels as they mean everything to me," I said placing my hands on my stomach. "Angels? They? How many are there?" Ron asked. "2, I'm having twins Ronald," I said protectively. I tried to sit up but I was stopped by Hermione, "Stop, stay still. Rest and relax, there is no rush," she said. I sighed and put my hand on Teddy's hair. "I love you baby," I said to Teddy. He smiled and said, "I love you too mama." Everyone laughed except Percy and Ron. "Ron Percy, a word outside please," mum said walking out of the room.

*With Mrs Weasley outside* *3rd person*

"I know you two aren't happy about this and you will do anything to stop her from keeping those children. But, if you dare try anything, I mean it, you will be punished. Ginny has gone through very tough times and neither of you have bothered to help her. She has lost the brother she was closest too and I now fear she has lost the father of the babies. Do not break her heart anymore, understand?" Mrs Weasley said in a stern voice. "I saw Harry this morning," Percy said. Mrs Weasley was waiting for him to continue. "He told me to give something to Ginny, an then he left," he said proudly. Mrs Weasley was waiting. "And did you?" She asked. He shook his head, looking pleased. "And why not?" Mrs Weasley shouted. "Because I don't like Harry hanging round my sister. I was protecting her but it seems I was too late," Percy said. Mrs Weasley was horrified. "Go. And. Get. It!" Molly shouted to her son. He left and went to get it, he walked into the living room and gave it to Ginny.

"Here," he said giving it to her and walking away. By this time everyone had left Ginny and she was lying on the sofa talking to Teddy. "Thanks," she said opening it with shaking hands. Eventually she got into in and read it. There were years rolling down her face when she finished. "Ginny?" Hermione asked, "What's wrong?" Ginny smiled, "Look at this," she said. Hermione took the letter from Ginny and read it. "Aw, at least you know he is coming back," she said walking over to give her best friend a hug.

Thanks for reading!! I hope to have the next update up soon :)