Chapter 8

Hey,

Please read my newest story Harry Potter: What Happened In 19 Years, it's the story from a week after the war to beyond 19 years later if I can get that far! Hope you enjoy chapter 8!

Chapter 8 Ginny's POV

I awoke at Bill and Fleur's to see a small face smiling up at me. I smiled back looking down at her face. "Mummy told me to see if you were awake. Sorry for waking you," Victoire said shamefully. "You didn't wake me, I woke up myself. Shall we go downstairs?" I asked her. She nodded and skipped out the room. I sat up in bed and rested my head against the wall before pulling the covers off and slowing standing up.

I slowly walked downstairs because I was still tired and 3 months pregnant. "Ginny," Bill said as I arrived downstairs, "are you ok?" I sat down next to Toire, "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I asked reaching for a plate. "You were screaming last night, in your sleep, you were screaming for Harry and Teddy. I wanted to make sure you were ok," he said with a concerned look on his face. "Oh," I said. I didn't remember this, "Erm, I don't really remember. But I'm ok now, I guess," I added. The truth was, I did have a nightmare but I don't know why I was screaming for Harry and Teddy.

*Ginny's nightmare*

I'm eight months pregnant now, Dad, Ron, George and Bill have built me a small cottage closer to the muggle town, but still near the burrow. I was visiting mum for lunch, she had the whole family over. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my stomach. I couldn't move without screaming in pain. I didn't know what to do, so I sat down and held my stomach. "Ginny, are you alright?" mum asked as she saw the expression on my face. "No," I answered gripping my stomach even tighter. "Hermione, Ron, George," mum called before rushing over to me. I felt like crying it hurt so much. "Hang in there Ginny. You will be ok," mum said trying to calm me. "What's up mum?" Ron came in followed by Hermione and George. "We need to get Ginny to st. Mungos, now!" Mum said. I was starting to panic, I didn't know what to do.

"Breath, Ginny. You can do this," mum said. I was lying in st. Mungos for what felt like days before a healer came in to tell me I could start pushing. I was really scared, I didn't know what to do. I wanted mum and Hermione in the room with me, so everyone else had to stay outside.

It was around 11:30 when I got to the hospital, but when I asked for the time, they said half three, and I still hadn't given birth. I was getting really tired and I was struggling to carry on any more. The healers decided that I would have to have an emergency c-section. I started worrying again, but they reassured me and I went in for the surgery.

I came out half an hour later, waking to see my family looking rather upset. "Where are they?" I asked quietly. "Um, they didn't make it. I'm so so sorry Ginny," Hermione said, tears rolling down her face. "No!" I screamed. I kept screaming and crying, calling for Harry. No one could do anything to make this better.

*end of nightmare*

I shook my head to try and remove the dream from my mind, but it wouldn't work. "I'm going to take a shower," I said after a short while. I stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I was in and out in no time because I wanted to get home. I quickly got dresses and threw all my stuff into my bag and carried it downstairs. "Where are you going?" Victoire asked when she saw my bag. "I'm going home," I said putting my bag down and walking towards her. I lifted her up and went to sit on the sofa with her. "Why can't you stay here?" she asked innocently. I laughed a little, "because," I said, "I need to look after my babies and I can't live here all the time, there wouldn't be any room." I explained in the easiest way possible. "ok," she said before climbing down and going back to playing with her toys.

"Bye, Ginny. See you soon," Bill said before I left the house. "See ya, Bill. Tell Fleur I said bye," I said. "Thank you for letting me stay, I really appreciate it," I added before walking over to give my brother a hug. "Take care, little sis," Bill said. I laughed, he always used to call me that, "You too, look after Fleur and the kids," I said before walking out and aparating home.

Hey guys,

Sorry it's so short. I have been really ill these past few days so I have been sleeping a lot. hope you enjoyed it and look out for my other book and the new chapters on here and there too.

Thanks

Erin :)