Chapter 7

Hey guys,

Before I start, I would like you to read my most recent book, Harry Potter: What Happened In 19 Years, and tell me what you think. Thanks hope you enjoy chapter 7!

Chapter 7 Ginny's POV

I awoke the next morning in Bill and Fleur's guest room and laid awake for a while thinking of how my life had become this mess. When I finally got out of bed, it was 9 o'clock and I remembered that I had my first scan, and Hermione was going to take me. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen where I could hear everyone making a small amount of noise. "Morning everyone," I said as I entered the room. "Morning Ginny," they replied. I smiled and sat down at the table opposite Victoire. "Hello Auntie Ginny," Victoire said. I smiled, "Hello gorgeous," I said. "Thanks for looking after her last night, Ginny, she had a great time," Bill said and I smiled, "it's ok, she was no trouble at all. Um, I have my 12 week scan today, Hermione is going to take me, do you mind if I pop out at about 11ish?" I ask. "No, of course, you must go. Tell Hermione she is welcome to come back here for lunch if she wants," Fleur said. "I will pass on the message," I said and left to get ready.

At 10:55 Hermione's patronus arrived saying she was ready to go and would meet me in st Mungo's. I sighed and stood up and went to find everyone to say goodbye. "I'm going for my scan now, I will see you later. Bye Toire, see you soon," I said walking over to her and giving her a quick kiss. "Are you coming back?" she asked. I nodded, "yeah, I will be back soon," I said smiling. I waved bye then aparated to st Mungo's where Hermione would be waiting.

"Hey 'Mione," I said as I saw her. "Hey Ginny, how are you?" she asked walking over to give me a hug. "I'm ok," I replied, "I'm missing Teddy so much though." She smiled a sympathetic smile, "Are you ready?" She asked after a short silence. I nodded, "let's do this." And we walked to reception. "Can I have your name please?" the receptionist said without looking up. "Ginny Weasley," came my reply. She typed my name into the computer then she told me the room number and I went with Hermione.

I walked into the room where the healer was waiting for us. "Miss Weasley, I presume," she said to me. I nodded, "that's me," I said. She told me to lie down on the bed, and lift my shirt up. "This may be a little cold," she added, putting a gel on my stomach. After a few seconds, the tiny image of my babies appeared on the screen. I smiled happily at them. "Would you like to know if they are boys or girls?" the healer asked. "Yes please," I said with a smile. She smiled back and moved the scanner over my belly again. "You are having two girls," she said. I smiled, I was so happy. "Would you like a picture of them?" she asked. I couldn't speak so I just nodded. "Congratulations Ginny!" Hermione said. "Thanks," I replied, a single tear rolling down my face. "Aw, Ginny. I know it's hard without Harry, but you can do this," Hermione said. I tried not to let more tears out, but it was harder than I thought. "Harry said he always wanted two little red-haired girls," I sobbed. I dried my eyes before the healer came back in. "We hope to see you in about a month, Miss Weasley," the healer said after she gave me the photos. "Wonderful, thank you," I said before getting up and leaving with Hermione. "Fleur said you are welcome to come over for lunch, if you want," I said to Hermione. "I said I'd be back with Ron for lunch, sorry," she said. I smiled, "that's ok. I really should go now, see you later," I said before aparating out.

I aparated just outside of Bill and Fleur's house and knocked on the door. "Hi Ginny, how was the scan?" Bill asked as he opened the door. "Hey Bill, it was good. I have a picture if you would like to see," I said entering the house. Bill closed the door behind me and I got the photos from my bag to show Bill. "Aw, I remember seeing photos of Victoire when she was like that," Bill said with a smile, "Do you know what you are having?" he continued. I nodded, "Twin girls," I said before walking into the other room to find Fleur. "I think I'm going to pop over to see Mum, I will be back for lunch," I said to Fleur before giving Victoire a hug and aparating out.

I aparated outside the burrow and walked the last few steps to the door. Ron answered, "Ginny!" he said. I forgot I walked out last night. "Hi Ron," I said walking in the room. "Mum!" Ron called, "Ginny's here." Just then, mum came running out of the kitchen and enveloped me in a tight hug. "Mind the twins," I said to get mum off me! "Oh, sorry Ginny. Are you ok, only you ran off when we told you about Teddy," mum said sympathetically. "Yeah, I'm ok, just a bit upset, but alright," I said. I suddenly remembered the scan and the pictures. "Would you like to see your grandchildren?" I asked mum. She got very excited all of a sudden, "Please! Are they girls or boys, or one of each?" she asked excitedly. I reached into my bag and pulled out the photos, "two girls," I said resting a hand on my stomach. "Oh Ginny, I'm so proud of you," mum said hugging me again.

I stayed for about an hour or so then I aparated back to Bill and Fleur's. I told them I would be going back home tomorrow, so they could have their house back. "Toire, it's bed time now," Fleur came in to tell her daughter. "But I want to stay with Auntie Ginny," she protested. "How about if Auntie Ginny reads you a story?" Bill said coming in and wrapping his arms around Fleur's waist and resting them on her stomach. "Yes," Victoire said in one simple world and we all laughed. "Alright then, up we go. Say goodnight to mummy and daddy," I said to Victoire while standing up. "Sorry," Bill mouthed to me. I shook my head meaning 'don't worry, I wanted to,' and went upstairs with Victoire.

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think, it can be positive or negative, as long as it stays relevant to the book! You can leave suggestions as well.