Chapter 8

Hey all, I am really sorry for udating so later and for a short chapter. Its been hectic in school. I have lots of assignments to do. I am sorry again.  

Please if you really want to read my story then do vote and comment. 

Comment! Vote! Fan!

Thank you! :) 

Have a marvelous day!  :)

It’s been a week Dean and I had the conversation, and he asked me to be friends.

Each day, we learned something about each other. I realized how wrong I used to think about Dean. He was a sweet guy.

After meeting Dean I realized that I was so wrong about people. If one person is wrong does not mean that the whole world is also wrong.  Thanks Dean to show me what the truth is.

A week before…..

Dean and I agreed to be friends. That day when I came back from school, my mother asked me what happened. Why she asked this question, I knew perfectly. Because the entire whole world could see the million watt smile I was showing.

I was sitting in a chair in the kitchen.

“So, how was your day?” Mom asked me. She sounded curious

“Good” I replied which was obviously true.

“It cannot be just good as I can see a big smile on your face. It must have been super fantastic. Tell me what happened.” She was whinnying like a teenage girl.

“Mom, I made a new friend.” I told her happily.

Of course, I was super happy.

For me, it was like I got a new friend in a million years, like I got water after walking miles in a vast desert. Wow, I had more than one friend. Now I had two friends.

 You all must be thinking I am crazy. I am acting like I have got the love of my life. But put yourself in my place, you will see clearly.

“Really?” Mom asked totally surprised.

Yes, it must be a big surprise to her.

“Yes, mom. It’s true.” I answered back.  

I was grinning like an idiot through the whole conversation.

“Oh, sweetie! I am so happy for you. You know I had been waiting for this day to happen. So, tell me who this new friend is?” She was curious

“This friend’s name is Dean, and he is a nice boy.” I told her

“So, your new friend is a boy. Hmm….. Is he interested in you?” Mom asked me. I could imagine her giving me an evil smirk.

I blushed at her words. Was Dean interested in me? Well, he had said many times like I am pretty and he also said that he wanted to be more than just friends. But that doesn’t mean he likes me. He may be looking forward to be my best friend, that’s more than just friends.

Ugh! Why am I thinking all these things? I am not that type of girl. What’s happening to me? He just asked me to be his friend some hours ago and I start thinking like this.

“Mom! How could you say this? He asked me to be his friend. You always wished for me to have more friends and now you are having crazy thoughts.”

I shouted with embarrassment.

“Okay, I am sorry. I was just kidding. I am so happy for you Annie.”   She said

I could hear the joy in her words. She was proud too.

And I loved that, I made her happy after all those sufferings I gave her.

“I know mom. Thank you and Love you so much.” I told her with all my feeling in it.

She hugged me, and I hugged back.  It was Mother-daughter bonding.  I wish I could have the father-daughter bonding with my dad as I always have with mom.

It’s a just a wish and It will always be a wish only not reality. I know this wish will never be fulfilled.