chapter 18

****PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU MOVE ON TO STORY****

Hey friends, I won a contest held by CBY club and my story "He showed me colors" has been featured on the blog. I am on the author's spotlight section. There is an interview of mine too. Please check it out. 

http://cbybookclub.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/author-spotlight-shiningstary.html

You can get a chance too. To join CBY CLUB you have to join its blog site. 

Link for joining club- http://bit.ly/Z3Pt9u 

And refer my name in the form of:

http://cbybookclub.blogspot.in/p/giveaways.html

To know more visit- http://www.wattpad.com/user/Writer_Alstone

THE BOOK COVER IS MADE BY Hotnesskidukan and this chapter is dedicated to her. 

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHAPTER 17 WHICH WAS UPDATED ON JUNE 3 2012, PLEASE READ IT

FIRST.

THIS IS CHAPTER 18 UPDATED ON JUNE 05 2013. DEDICATED TO MY READERS FOR MAKING ME WIN CBY CLUB CONTEST :)

We were still driving in Dean’s car, and he was not telling me where we were going. He said it’s a surprise.

I was curious about where he was taking me, but as long as I am with him I don’t care where we are.

I could feel the wind brushing my cheek and my hairs flying with the wind. It was such a good feeling, very refreshing. 

I wish I could spend time with Dean like this.

“What are you thinking about?” Dean asked curiously

“Thinking about where you are taking me.” I replied. I was not going to tell him everything.

“You will love it.” I can imagine him smirking.

“Okay” I smiled

“Well I was trying to say something for long but didn’t get the chance to.” Dean said

“What is it?” I asked curiously.

He stopped the car and leaned towards me. His warm breath was caressing my cheeks, and I felt blush rushing to my cheeks.

“Wh-why did yo-you stop the car?” I stuttered

“Hmm… I wanted to admire this beauty right next to me.” Dean said, and I blushed harder.

He slowly raised his hands to caress my cheeks.

“I love when you blush. It brings a really good color to your face” He said huskily and leaned closer.

I felt like my breathing stopped. I thought I had died and gone to heaven at that moment.

His lips found mine and stopped there

I froze right there. My mind was blank, and it couldn’t comprehend anything. It was like someone shut down power to my brain. I felt dizzy.

A little while later, my brain by miraculously started working again, and I realized what happened. Oh my god! It was my first one. I felt I was on cloud nine. Had I gone crazy?

Dean leaned back a little and observed me. I knew he could see the increased intensity of blush. I could still feel his warm breath.

He cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead.