Chapter 14(Added more to the chapter)

So exams are over and now its time for updating. Hope you like it. And sorry for waiting.

Anyone interested to be interviewed, please private message me. I will send the forms. 

The new book " A chat with shiningstary 2 has been uploaded"

Also check out my new story Online friend, A rockstar. Please read The tribute of mine as it means a lot to me and its personal. 

This chapter is dedicated to Lara1729. Thanks Lara for such sweet comment.

It’s been a week Dad and Alvin came back.  As usual dad was behaving like I never existed. At least I was happy that my mom and my little brother were having good time.

I went down the stairs as it was my school time.

“Mom!” I called

I went to kitchen to look for my mom.

I could not feel my mother’s presence. She always used to hum at the morning.

“Mom” I called again.

“She is not here.” I heard a hard voice which surprisingly was my father’s.

So I exist for him.

Well I could feel my heart swell in happiness because my dad replied to me after a long time.

“Where is she?” I asked.

“She had to go urgently to Nathalie’s home. She is sick and no one is at her home.” Dad replied.

“Okay, I hope she is well.”  Nathalie was my mother’s sister and my aunt. She lives in the other end of the city.

“I am going to drop you school today.” Dad announced.

My jaw dropped and I was in shock. My dad didn’t only talk to me but also going to DROP ME SCHOOL!! Oh my god!

Did sun rise from west today? Or is this a dream?

Yes I must be dreaming! I will wake up and the whole world will return back as it was.

I heard a throat clearing and realized my jaw was open. I quickly closed it.

“Thank you” I said truly.

“Get your breakfast quickly and call me. “ Dad ordered.

“Yes, dad”

I quickly went to the kitchen and found my cereals. I put them in a bowl and added milk. The cereals were so tasty. They were my favorite one with honey. But the tastiest part was the milk turned into honey milk due to cereals.

I finished eating and went to my room to get my bag.

I went down the stairs and called my dad.

“I am in the car” Dad replied. I heard his sound coming from outside.

“Alvin, come down!” I shouted.

I heard running of footsteps and felt his presence in front of me.

“What is it Annie?” He asked in his sleepy voice.

“Mom has gone to Aunt Natalie’s house and Dad is going to drop me school” I heard him gasp

“Dad’s going to drop you school?” He asked surprised.

“Yes and now close the door. Don’t open it for anyone except mom or dad. Okay?”

“Yes”

I hugged him and said goodbye.

I went to car and opened the door. I settled in my sit.