hi

Hi all! How are you? I am unable to upload more chapters as my exams have started yesterday and they will continue for a week. I will update soon after my exams are over.

Till then please check out my other stories-

ONE

Shira has expressed all her feelings and thoughts into those letters which are for Neman. Shira loved Neman a lot. Neman too loved her. They were best friends from an early age. But as they grew up they realized their love for each other. They planned their future, to get married and have a family. But the truth Shira has hidden will shatter their lives and all their hopes will be lost. How will Neman react to the secret? What will happen to their relationship?

This story will be in forms of letters and sometimes as in some characters point of view. Hope you all like it. :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1781484-letters-from-her

TWO

Sophiana was upset leaving her city life back in Paris. She did not want to move to the small town of Sylvanus a town away from cities big lime lights and surround by nature, where you could breathe fresh air. She missed her old friends.

She did not know that this small town of Sylvanus will change her life forever. She did not know what fate had been keeping for her in that town. 

Sophiana wants to go back to her town. But will she want that again after meeting certain someone, who has been waiting for her from a long time since that person knew about her existance? If Sophiana still wants to go back, will that person let her go? Or Will Sophiana loss something so special of her , her heart in Sylvanus? 

Read and find out.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5268283-you-are-my-mate

THREE

Aesha Dixit, a girl belonging to the land of spices, culture, tradition and diversities has big dreams. She is a cheerful girl having modern views but still conserving her old traditions. She has goals in her life but who does not ? But what happens when an Indian girl meets with an international website called Wattpad? What effect would it leave on her life? How would her conservative extended family react? 

Are you ready to visit Aesha?

Some scenes may be based upon real life events. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1961347-a-tale-of-an-indian-wattpad-writer