Soul!

I thought.....it needs guts to allow transplantation of mother's heart to beloved.

I was horrified.God,I had turned orphan!.My Mom,my Dad and then My step mom..

Misery and more Misery!

I was weeping softly under that table! Why was I hiding there! Maybe because I was feeling as if I had lost the roof of protection! No one was there with me now! What will I answer to Granny ? How will the schedules work? From where will the income come from?

I had thousands of questions unanswered and then

.

.

.

to my surprise I found Mumma,my real mamma drooping down her sight at me with that halo around her head!

She waved her light hands through my head and sat besides me under the table! Soon Dad and Maria followed!

Was I hallucinating ? day dreaming? Was I with them in the dead world?

Then I realised I was in the virtual world.The dead were speaking.They said!!

Mum#Hey Aesh,My brave little chocopie,glad to see you so strong,you have learnt to  the love pains to withstand them!

A# Mommy,I miss you so much.You have grown fatter !Cookies in heaven haah?

I hug her tight

Lj#Hey princess,believe me all 3 of us are always with you.You are so lucky to get angel guardians.!

I kiss dad on his cheek,the same way I use to execute when I was small.Loads of Love Dad!and don't ever try cooking up there! you would spoil the beauty there by those gassy flames!

Lj#Why will I,Aesh!

Now I have both of them at my service

Keep care of your Granny here! I wish I had that chance.

Over To you Maria!speak

I was waiting to hear what she had to say and her words paralysed me

While I was down coming up here, to calm you down.I had the  thoughts of giving the return gift to your mother's day gift somewhere in the back of my mind!and here it is.....

life to Mr.Mark

I hope my Life is the best thing for you

You are not my daughter by birth,but trust me you are the one I cherished with in my life.I love you so very much.You are my angel.All of it was late realisation but yes!I do value you

I was into deep sentiments  to hear this from her

A return gift as her life! Kuddos!!

Meanwhile I hear in the chaos out there the operation was sucessful.I could see Mr and Mrs Ruther rushing into the room to see their child

I don't know how this imaginary world was besides me!I was talking to angels.As soon as I spoke few words all the 3 of them smiled broad and vanished with the chill breeze

These Words were

"Fortunate are the Stars where dead like you reside,so generous,kind hearted and true.

Since childhood I was taught...that people who leave this complex world become stars up in the sky, keeping watch on us and guiding their dear ones! 

And on contrary,the second thingie I always  wondered why people talk of stars being good or bad in happenings.I mean blaming the stars for misfortunes or praising it for goods

Now I get the logic... people like you oblige the Stars up there by residing in it and then you guide your loved ones down here providing Fortunes to them!

and so the Stars are called Fortunate or unfortunate perhaps..Oh God.!

Fortunate are my stars that provide me this golden chance to get my love back..My hopes,my sacrifices,my prayers,my fortune, all did work hand in hand and now I have him

Thank you so much.I won't be any orphan ever cause you'll live right on stars providing them and me fortunes!Love yaa"

I run to the I.C.U where I see Mark alive and fine .

Ruthers potrayed gratitude to me for such a strong sacrificing decision!

All seemed set..

Life was turning beautiful with the passage of time!

Calm..Settled...Swift

3 yrs later.............

.

.

.

read the next and the final one to know the scenario of Ashley's life after 3 years.!

love you readers

#-preyzz-#