Ignorance!

Ashley' POV

All I could see as soon as I opened my eyes was heart shaped red baloons.,everywhere.I tried to clear my blurr vision ,and then I could see Suzane .

S# Hello aesh..

A# I just dont understand as soon as I wakeup why I find myself at different places

(Mark comes forward)

M# Haha

S# Hey wait,I dint get that!

A# Mark?

M# Yes,Jones?

A# Someone just tell me why I am injected with this bottles and my hand..Ouch it hurts.

And then I could remember all the things that had happened.My suicide attempt was futile.I started biting my nails,actually now I was ashamed of my decision.There were people who did care.Before I could say something I heard that boisterous voice

( jake comes in)

J# Ashley !!

then he put his front foot forward

A# How dare you get in?

J# Before you start with your words of wisdom,please do hear my appology.Look Ashley I was drunk,and so you know what happened I was not in my senses at all.I am so sorry

His mild appology made me feel so so so special.I just wanted to date him thats it.Jake Quadros ,the playboy,the icon with charisma was asking for an appology wow.I could see Suzane blushing as if she was right at my place,I could also see Oliver there at the back starring Suzi..I was so sorry for him.Then I just wiped off the thought thinking of the mistake he did..'A typical playboy',I murmered

Suzane was here,Mark was here,Jack and Oliver too..mom and dad!

Dad.........How could this thing take so much time to strike my mind..I was trying to act strong because I dint want to cry infront of all..but I could not control..I could feel that worst shattering feeling creeping inside my soul one again."Da....d",I could manage to speak this before I burst into tears.Suzane resided besides me and said some magical words of my knowledge

S# Hey you strong amazon.Dont you remember your words.You once said"

A king asked his wise man give me a line which makes me sad in high spirits and happy in hard times..And the Wise man replied a beautiful quote "This time will move on",so just chill and smile !!

I dint bother what philosophy was she saying I quickly enquired

A# Where's Mom?

to which I could see her entering in my hospital room.She carried her charm back on her face.I could not believe Dad wan't here.It felt as if I am celebrating my birthday party.People are here,and Dad will be back after bringing the cake.But I knew it was not so..I had an idea why this people were pretending so genuine,maybe because I scared them with my suicide attempt.I actually had haunted them.I never knew what mom would have felt after seeing her daughter in blood that too immediately after she had suffered such a great loss.I was guilty.

A# Sorry! (looking at mom)

Mj# No darling,I am sorry.I should not have left you alone in such a dejected state

A# "Ya it was your mistake you should not have.."I smiled

She understood my sarcastic blame.And she said

Mj# No one and no circumstance can change you,love you so very much.Never dare to do this the next time,Get that?

A# Yea,I am sorry

and then that tight hug..You know I was prone to them these days.

I was pretty much hesitant to talk with these guys now.I knew I would have to here condolences and piece of advices and true heart aching philosophies.The next two days that I spent in the hospital.,I was fed up of my mom answering all rubbish questions.I knew she used to cry on close shoulders but she never did that infront of me.Cause maybe she thought that would make me weak.I never communicated well with people in these two days.Things still contitued to haunt me.To surprise I had stopped to login wattpad,I had stopped giving replies to Mark's messages.I could see that guy wanting me to help me to get me out of this but in reality I could not.His messages read jokes,philosophies,moving on,pain,good morning and good nights..This showed that he cared.Suzane used to turn up at the hospital everyday,she used to conversate with my Mom for a while and leave.All the day I used to glance out from the window pane those coloured butterflies.Maybe seeing colours in life satisfied me,if not mine,their life.

I had been sucessful in passing these 2 days.It was time to take the leave.Mom did all the packing and then you know Uncle Jim dropped us home.That was expected..

The scenario was same only the setting had changed.With the passing days I was getting lifeless.

My routine was to wakeup ,to eat and to sleep.And yes TO THINK .I did that all the day that too on worthless topics,any assumptions any imaginations..all crap and rubbish..I eventually didn't have any thoughts before going to bed as before because my capacity was up by the day end.I usually slept with empty mind these days,carved blank.It was one of the two things; either I was ignoring life or life was ignoring me.I felt the second one was true .It (life ) was just playing harshly, my effed up karmas were showing these bad results ,I thought and then I fell asleep in the darkness,alone and aloof.

Thank you readers

read further to know you gets her out of this dejection.What life has to say about her complains!

keep voting...keep sharing..keep commenting

#-preyzz-#