Refuge!

Ashley's POV

WATTPAD,basic 7 letters and 5 alphabets is a world,different in itself ! And Yes I could now commit,I am in love with it.,I am not a nerd,I am not a babe I am just me. And reading books is my hobby and my passion .Whenever I read one I used to imagine the characters to be my and my friends and not celebrities .I started reading novels since grade 8 and soon I read books  of every kind.Basically I love those mysterious ones which force me to read the last chapter first satisfying all my curiousities..I know that was crazy enough but I was small..Cant help!!

Da vinci code and several others by agatha christie were my favourite ones which I proudly displayed on my glass book shelf to impress everyone.Maybe it was because of the agatha christie descriptions that I was in love with high vocabulary.I enjoyed it when some common words were justified by clumpsy synonyms by me and the people listening gave me an 'I actually didn't understand what you said but I will pretend wise'    look.

I mean there is no big reason to be shy if you do not understand what I say.These are just small tricks that brings me superior happiness.I bet that the people who shook their heads over my vocab if asked the meaning,would have no clue what it means!

Anyways I always do end up counting my goods but hey,I do not like any kindof show off huh!

Mj# Aesh,!!

That blaring noise almost deafened my ear drums  and all of the malleus incus and stapes were set into deep vibrations..Oh wow,I thought something scientific,I said to myself tapping my back

A# What happened?

Mj# Hey come down quick and catch this can,its almost slipping,I am on the table top

I immediately rushed down because this was for the second time,she was making me rush so quick..Before it would slip away I managed to clench it.Though I wasn't good enough at sports,but my catching practice did put a show..haha

Mj# Thank you dear,and Hey wait look at you ,deep and wide dark circles are eating away your bright eye..Go and take rest,sleep ..I am sure this is that wattpad effect!

A# No I have not logged into wattpad since long I swear..Beleive me

Mj# Okay fine..chill go and sleep

(giving that doubtful look)

She knew I was tired,from my face when I came home back from school,actually I was but now she made me remind my world,from which I was on a leave..

I quickly logged in and started searching new things,the budding authors were undoubtedly brillaint,they wrote master pieces but the sad story was some of them just survived minimum views.Wattpad was one amongst the thing I enjoy whole heartedly,I had read enough of stories ..

So many books in my reading lists I had ..Now I thought for writing one such piece.I do not know how this idea popped into my pea sized mind,but it was just there.I mean now,I was desperate enough to write a story.,cause I like when I get appreciated,I hope I will ,for my book once.

Most of the stories that I had come across were about the peachy and nerdish girl and the guy most popular amongst the girls or vice versa and then their stories of falling for each other.Oh god,too much of same stuff and so I wanted to write something different,something which was not my story,something that would thrill the curiosities..something like a mission..

I was glancing over books and the profiles of other authors to learn what is the recent demand

And to a matter of fact I was astonished to learn that 8 out of 10 writers were girls.I was like,were girls really much prone to writing,or maybe its the sum of the unexpressed feelings which they want to let out to the world hiding up their identities.

Girls generally write total imaginations and fictions placing themselves at the leading lady part and then writing up a book as per as their desires,how they actually want their life to be with highs and lows and a happy end..

I wanted myself to be in a book just as a supporting role ,I wanted my lead character to be something totally different from the casual.

I hope that works among the readers .Wattpad was turning to be my refuge,a refuge to happiness..!!

Now all that I had to think of was a story in form of a mission manner..

What could that mission be,I thought to myself,rolling on my bed!

How would it be, if I wrote a story on Suzane ! It will be the best thank you gift for her,but what will I be a .....supporting girl ? No

I need to think something better,I scratched my brain hard

Thoughts of thanksgiving to Suzane were dancing in my mind,so I could think one and I thought that will be fun if properly executed live..For that I needed to have the real life hunk! the experience !

And the idea was to write a book on 'How I executed the makeover of the guy who loved my best friend'

"Oliver",I shouted loud in happiness

I had got my topic to write on..

I was as excited as Jules was for sharing her story  My Wattpad Love,But I was definately excited about living that moment live...

And then I started it all with a call ...my most exciting venture...Hurrah

Thank you guys for reading..read more and more and explore how aesh gifts a perfect boyfriend to her best friend proclaiming her gratitude

keep sharing..keep voting..keep commenting

Love you readers as always

#-preyzz-#