Besties!

We walked home..I bet mom would  scold me again,because nowadays its casual that I miss the bus.Walking together hand in hand,that usual chit chat and commotion,was sure to happen.We had so many things to share today as we had this mad meet after so a long time.She once again started her Jake oriented talks and then I had no option other than listening to it silently and  nodding my head up and down,my usual routine.Now  I was feeling some happiness,I was feeling good..We reached home,Mom was happy to see me happy,and I could judge that well.My wardrobe had atleast 2 pair of Suzane's clothes because she was so regular at my place.We got rid of those irritating uniforms,and dressed up to set for the shop..Meanwhile I collected my pocket money and came upto my room, and I saw her eating my favourite chocolate that she stole from my secret  place.

'Ughhhhh',I shouted .I was so infuriated,it was the last one  left out there,and it was so rare these days.I was nearly to shout loud but I was happy when I saw her offering me the last bite out there..I pleaded like beggars,there was a gleam of glow in my eyes as if the chocolate meant the world to me ,but before I could grab the piece tactfully ,she enquires!

S# Come on,now tell me how was you first kiss?

A# What ,No,!,(amazed)Devil mar you,how do you know that?any hidden cameras there?

S# Look you know I am smart enough to understand these things.Its but obvious  2 people in the same room would obviously not be reading a Bible,that late.. come on.

A# Liar,You don't guess that wel ! ! Don't try to act that smart,tell me te truth

S# I swear  that was just a guess.I tried to enquire and your expressions revealed the truth

A# Oh god,you trickster!

S# Haha,now tell me the real story! He ditched you right?

A# Ya,you can say that

S# And explain me how!

I explained her all the things that happened in order of ascendance and then she gave her expert comment again and again as expected ,wiggling her eyebrows ..Relating her to those moments sent a shiver down my spine though I act unaffected

S# Okay then I have 5 ways how?for you

A# 5 ways for what?Haha,..It sounds like a parody to 13 reasons why!

S# For a matter of fact,you really need to work hard to build up your humour..

A# Whatever.Explain me whats this new stuff?of these 5 ways how?

S# We will excercise it one by one..5 bright ways to discard your love relation that has gone awry,and we need to do that quickly okay?

A# Okay!

S# So here it goes

 StepNo.1-Write his name in bold block letters on this drawing sheet,(pulling one out from my desk)

A# This will make me remember him

S# Do as I say,its a tried and tested universal method!

A# Tried and tested by whom?

S# Suzane Parkinson,the great

A# Oh so this is the way,you got rid of your crush after 9 long months,Ryan Fernandes !

S# Haha..very funny..keep doing what I say

I wrote his name MARK RUTHER in bold and then followed Suzane's command

S# Now scribble over every stroke you see,not a slightest curve should be left out when you are scribbling.Scribble it with full power,that you carry in this strong heart ..fast fast..babe you can do it