Confession!

It was a usual Monday morning.All the hustle and bustle ,the breakfast,the tiffins ,the bus waiting with the peeeeping sound ,I had folded my pains and locked them deep inside my heart and had gained courage to turn up here and then again I was left with no company.

When I reached school I found no damn one present.This reminded me of the last time when I had come to school .I was doubtful if the history was going to repeat or such.I had agreed to go to school after a long and

Everyone was behaving so weird as if I was breathing my last breath..All the condolences were answered in a very short and sweet manner,by me.I had eventually learned to stay strong,I could resist myself from bursting into tears .

Maybe my misfortunes had helped me somewhere,I was turning strong..strong enough to withstand all the pains…I guess

It is said after lots of misfortunes you have plenty of fortunes.I hope that turns true with me..I was expecting something good now,the trip wasn’t enough for me to cherish.I walked home cause I like adventure ,I love the change from the regular bus travel.It was so pleasant to walk on the streets and have a view of the world in my point of thought.I know thats pretty odd but I do think differently.I enjoy learning philosophies from merely objects that have no importance in one's life.Suppose if I see a blank water tank up on that roof,I conclude that colour is no one to barr you to achieve the sky.!Then I relate these philosophies to great men like obama and stuff.Sometimes I find myself too dumb for thinking rubbish but actually I do enjoy it.As I was walking down the street my eyes fell on that little baby girl who just slapped a petit boy for pulling her cheeks.Girls are getting so wiser these days!.I am sure I was one of her breed when I was small, infact till yesterday.These thoughts made me realise the things that happened yesterday,the kiss I shrared with Mark.

Today I have too much work after getting home,I had to complete the back logs,I had to query and scold these absent people.,I had to help my mom and more ..Somewhere I was regreting yesterday.,I mean I was clear of not getting into any relation,since childhood.This was not a relation but then too the scene was storming up my tiny brain.I could suddenly relive that moment,I could feel his hand  strolling through my long tresses,but actually I need to clear this off.

I did'nt want to entangle myself into these relations right now,I had more responsiblities to shoulder.If  he asks me ,I would deny it untill I could not control myself.

I was so involved in all my thoughts that suddenly

'Bhishhhhh',I banged myself to the car deck and I was like 'Oww,Ouch,Ouch'..The scar  was not so deep,yet it was bleeding heavily,I could walk no more.Inspite of my house being just 5 mins from this place I had to catch a cab and waste my pocket money for the minimum.As soon as I rung the bell,I found my stout granny open the door,Oh I was so elated,finally she is here,I know she was too late to see my Dad's dead body but it didn't bother her much.She was never to close with my Dad,some family issues which I was kept out from.

So I knew she was here just for my sake.S

I welcomed her,arms open.I was so prone to this nowadays.I found mommy doing some work on the laptop,I guess we all had recovered  the pain.She was busy handling all her as well as Dad's work because now she was the only income source to the family.I was proud of her.I was starring her with my steady state of mind when my granny interupted.

"Whom did you fight with now?"Granny comes to my house once in 5 years,and the last time when she had come,I remember I had a fight with the school boys who had dared to touch my pony tail.I turned home bleeding the same way so maybe she thought I was still the  same..Since that day she calls me NINJA.!

I said" No..No..I didn't fight actually a car hit me,......a steady one,.......which wasn't moving,or better to say .......I hit a parked car..',scratching my head.

My mom and granny both are too possesive about me,they rushed to  get the first aid.Before Dad's  life loss I always found the two quarreling because my granny loved my real mom and she was not in that view for Dad to remarry,but now they were behaving like friends,Strange

After the dressing was done I entered my room to find my I-phone.,I immediately messaged all for their absence.All replied the same "Was too tired and the homework wasn't done" in different grammar according to their intelligence except one and that was Mark,

He wanted too meet me immediately ,he wrote.I was in that frame of mind that he wanted to confess his love for a commitment or such.Actually I wanted to accept it if he asked ,cause I had some feelings for him in the core of my heart,and about the responsiblities.......

'I was born a multi-tasking girl,so I could handle it well,'thats what I said to myself.But the question was why was it so urgent to meet,.I texted him the time and the place and he readily agreed.

I groomed myself in my regular baggy shots and the hood ,opened my hair attempting to look beautiful and rushed to the cofee shop, I had called him to talk.I was waiting there for 10 mins and then I saw him approaching in that hazel coloured blazer,chick black tight pants ,and reflecting goggals.

He looked stunning,to be true he looked the same but I saw him in a different manner after yesterday.

He ran quickly on his toes towards me and I in my dramatic movie mind was expecting a tight hug by now..But a chop...He stopped before me and said 'I dint complete my words that day',I asked him 'what'?He quickly said

M# "Ummm..I am in love,in love with a blonde,Victoria Waters,and I love her much.I called you here to appologize for that kiss,I was out of my senses..I am so sorry if I am hurting you by saying this,but I love her like mads since 2 years.I am actually dating her..Look this is she,said he,pulling out a photo from his back pocket.I actually wanted you to be my best friend and no more,Please forgive me for his but she is my perfect match,my type,and this is my confession.I know its tough for you but please try and understand,its better than confessing lately and hurting you more.

I could think none after his disheartening words,I wanted to abuse him for these,ask him what about the time we spent together that night?,what about the kiss?,what about the feelings?,what about his loving gestures towards me?,But I could ask none..Though I wasn't I said its okay and walked towards my house.This was the first time when okay displeased me.

He didn't even follow me to appologize once again,maybe he took me for granted..I wanted to cry this time but I.. I could feel my dry and hot eyes who disallowed me to shed a single tear....he was such an unexpected playboy.This was one of the reason I  never trust men,in 99% cases,they usually cheat.Mark had confessed the grim truth which was to be handled now

So casual in my way,I walked to my house and this time I was out of thoughts.I felt as if my brain and heart went numb at the same time,but I knew I could manage it..hopefully

thank you readers for reading so long..Read more to know how she  gets her out from all the pains and finds several ways to get happy..These ways can help you much in bad times,its my personal favourite..

keep reading..keep voting..keep sharing..keep following..

love you readers,thanks for the support..

#-preyzz-#