Excitement!

'Hey wakeup,sleeping beauty'.I could here mom say these words when I was about to complete the dream that she broke and then as soon as I opened my eyes I forgot it all at once.God knows why,but I always fail to remember dreams no matter how good or bad they are!

This morning was unusual ,I was not indolent,how could I be,I had to introduce to Suzane, the new Oliver which I hope she loves.I was so damn excited,just one command and I was out of my bed,I instantly completed my daily chores ,and was ready with my shoe laces properly tied for the bus at the gate.

Not only Mom and Granny but also the driver looked quite stupefied to see me on time.This was unusual perhaps..

All I could think on the route was how would Suzane react when we meet!

What will her first questions be?

Will she be happy with this gift? or will she be angry on me ?

I could feel that warm water sweat rolling down my face.I guess that was fear,the curiousity was killing me but I comforted myself  by motivational words.This was that common thing I did when I found myself in a predicament.'I hope everything gets well to the place', I murmered

No sooner did I reach the school campus than I rushed to my class to commence that dream meet with Suzane.

My eyes searched for her all around,but maybe she was late or more truthfully I was early then usual.

But what my eyes caught was quite expexted.That crowd of girls and commotion of those artificial girls around Jake.Before I took my seat I found a guy standing behind me that said 'Hey Ashley'!

No it was not Mark,nor he was Oliver,he was Jake.His identity revealed made my eye glance across that mob of girls and the guy that was right in the centre.I rushed towards that Milky Way formation to see who that guy was.

As soon as I saw his face ,I shouted on the top of my voice "Oh yea....dude"

and then we had that hello fist bump

Yes you guess it right,he was Oliver,that Oliver who uptill yesterday was that dumb geek who no one used to talk to and now look at him

I mean, are girls just looks lovers?they go crazy on every handsome looking guy..Ughh this irritates me.But this attribute is enxompassed in them by default.Now this particular moment benefitted me in 2 ways

Firstly I got a new title for my book "The dumb geek transformed into the dude guy"

I loved the way alphabet D and G were repeated.

And secondly by now I was confident enough that Suzane was going to love this change'

I thought of the devil and there the devil was ,I could see her nearing me with those giant thudding steps and wide bulging  eyes.The only thing I could conclude was that ,she was going to kill me.

Fright bound me,I ran towards Oliver and hid behind his back.I could see Suzane following me through his side."Save me ",I pinched his ass..

The girls moved away as they saw Suzane comming towards Oliver.Majority of the class knew Suzane was Oliver's love interest but Ezabelle pretended unknown.

What a bitch she is! I think her only dream is to date the most sexiest guy.She doesn't have a personal choice.Shame.!

"Come forward you sw*ne",said Suz

Her voice just deafened my ears.

Before I could defend myself by actions or words she caught my collar tight gasping by breath and put me to her chest

"I just love you,damn chicklet,she said",with her eyes full of gratitude

'What ',I shouted back in amazement

'Don't try to act that smart,Olz told me everything,so no surprise for me..haha,stop those pretensions,I know the truth '

,said she with that mild tone

I raised my eyebrows up and aired up my nose in that 'I wan't to kill you for this' manner and then narrowed my face with rage and anger towards Oliver

"How could you think of doing this.You took away my right to hang my bff's breath and then gift her the most awesome gift",I uttered clenching my teeth tight

O#"I am so sorry,but I could not resist myself from conversating with her when she texted me on FB.Come on she interrogated me well and I could not lie my lady love,thats what you thought me tomorrow!"

A# " I swear upon these spikes on your hair,I am gonna seek revenge for this...Huh

S# Won't you forgive him if he gifts you that favourite chocolate that I feasted upon

A# I would for sure,

I said with that wink and smirk.

And then the three of us started laughing.We narrated to her all the fun that we had yesterday and I also did some of leg pulling.I had my best friend dating a guy,whose makeover was done by me..Olz !!

Isn't that interesting enough!

Then we had those boring lectures.All the wisemen's (teacher)talks were tangentially passing my head today

To add to all my excitements throughout the day...Mark approached me

OMG! I was so tensed but now I had all the answers to insult him with, as those 5 ways were sucessful

M# How dare you use those abusive words on the call?

A# Do I even know you,I guess no!

I pushed his body away

He caught hold of my hand tight

A# Leave that at once,stupid

M# Answer me first!

A# I am a citizen of this country which means I can practice all my fundamental rights.I own the right to freedom,so leave my hand at once and secondly I have the right to speech !  I could say everthing that I want to.Better get that.!

M#You own the right to speech but not the right to abuse!

A# So you mean you own a seperate right,thats the right to hurt,my hand,my heart and me!

I said that too emotionally with a puppy face and I really meant so.To these harsh words Mark let loose his grip and he  walked out of the class.I noticed that tear across his shaved cheek,but I had mentally learned of not to bother about him.

Soon,I caught the fresh couple's company who had pre-poned their day of commitment just because of the eager Oliver.I forced them to treat me with those chocolates and much more.So we planned an after school party.

Finally the last bell rung and we set our foots on the local streets of Canada.

Thanks alot readers for all your love and support..Love uh ppl..

keep reading,keep voting,keep sharing, keep commenting

follow me for regular updates

let this story turn to a novel..spread it wide thank you

#-preyzz-#