Hide and seek

WEI WEI! enjoy!

"So the rules are simple you guys hide and I find you!" Lannan exclaimed. "Get ready 3....2.....1... GO!" Lannan shouted. I ran as fast as I could and ended up on the second floor "Y/N Help me out here!" Elliot whisper shouted from under a pile of blankets and cushions though some where on the ground. Ahhh Elliot love of my life funniest man alive. "Shit I don't have a spot can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah hop in hoe!" He laughed. I jumped inside the cushion cave I grabbed the cushions and blankets on the floor and threw them on top of the stack. "HERE I COME!" Lannan screamed. "So...how are things?" Elliot asked. "Great with you here" I blurted out. Shit why did I say that ohh shit oh shit oh shit. "Me to" he smirked and leaned in closer. We started kissing he grabbed my wais- "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!" Lannan laughed as he threw the blankets off of us. "Fuck off!" Elliot shouted as he stood up. I got up as well and we both followed Lannan around the house. "I'm gonna check in here" Elliot said as he walked down the stairs. Now it was only Lannan and I. "Hey umm please don't say anything about y'know" I said. "What was that about anyway, do you go out with Elliot is Elliot gay or like what?" Lannan asked. "I....don't know to be honest with you" I said. Then Lannan opened a closet door and Nathan jumped out. "YOU KISSED ELLIOT AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Nathan screamed. "Nathan don't say anything I don't want this to get out of hand like...god I don't know... just...umm shut up ok?" I asked "ok..........lovebird" Nathan squealed. "Ok whatever you say" I sarcastically said.

--time skip to after hide and seek--

I poked my head into Elliot's room to see Elliot editing a video, nodding his head to the music blasting through his headphones.
I tapped his shoulder ands at on his bed. "What's up?" He questioned pulling his headphones off. "Umm what are we?.. what was that earlier?" I asked nervously. "I don't know what do you want to be?" He smirked standing up and leaning over me. "I umm I-I-" I was interrupted by Elliot planting a kiss on my lips. "Does that answer the question?" He said. "I think it does" I smiled.

I hope you enjoyed😇