Scary movie

Sauve-moi!! Sorry it's been a couple days I've been eating and sleeping. But I'm back! Enjoy!😇

"Elliot?" I asked mumbling into his chest. "What's up?" He answered. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked. "Umm good news Kath was asking if we all wanted to watch the new Halloween" Elliot replied. "Ok that's great" I responded. I slowly slunk out of bed and headed for the kitchen.

---Time Skip---

As I sat on my bed watching David Dobrik while Elliot edited Kath came in. "Movies just starting by the way" She said before heading back upstairs. As I made my way to the living room with Elliot I saw everyone sitting on the couch or in front of it. Elliot sat at the edge of the couch and I sat next to him. As the movie started I bugged closer and closer to Elliot. "Don't like scary movies?" He whispered. "No they're too spooky for me" I whispered back. As the reporter in the movie moved closer to Micheal Myers I hid my face in Elliot. "There's literally nothing happening" he laughed. "But like Micheal will kill him or something" I responded. As the movie got scarier and scarier I kept my face in Elliot's chest and started slowly falling asleep. Elliot must have noticed as he pulled me closer into him. "Is Y/N sleeping?" Marcus whispered to Elliot. "I think so" Elliot replied. "Awwww couple goals" he laughed. Then I fell asleep.

Sooo that was ok? Hope you enjoyed!!😇❤️