Stalker

En été! I've literally been re using stories from my other books so enjoy i guess😇
(Not in click house)

I was walking down the busy city street with my headphones blaring crush culture by Conan Grey. "I don't care what you're sayin'
I don't wanna participate in your game of manipulation (crush)
And no, I don't want your sympathy, all this love is suffocating
Just let me be sad and lonely" I heard from my headphones. as I hummed along I noticed a very suspicious muscular looking man speeding up towards me. As I entered my apartment complex I noticed the man enter aswell. "Hellllloooooo" I shouted opening my apartment door. "Hiiiiiiiii" I heard echoing from my bedroom. I opened to door to see my boyfriend Elliot Sitting on our bed watching youtube. I sat next to him to see what he was watching. "It's too damn fucking hot" I laughed taking off my clothes only wearing a oversized t-shirt and underwear. "I know it's so fu-" Elliot was interrupted by our front door slamming open. "Did you invite someone over?" I asked. "N-" I was interrupted by our bedroom door opening showing the guy I saw earlier. "H-hi I really like both of your videos" the man smiled. I gripped my phone tightly ready to throw it. "Umm t-thanks" Elliot stuttered. "Now I want a video" he smirked. "What kind of video" I gulped. "An adult video" he smirked. I launched my phone at him before racing to the kitchen grabbing a knife. "G-get away" I said my voice and hands trembling as I pointed the sharp knife at him. "You wouldn't hurt me y/n you're to kind" he smirked taking another step forward. I took a step backwards now I was up against the wall. He took another step forward I pointed my knife right at him touching his chest. He grabbed the end of the knife and took the knife out of my hands. I took there shaking as he came closer and closer. He ran his hand down my cheek rubbing away my tears as I stood there shocked. "Ssssh baby it's ok" he whispered. I looked to my left to see Elliot behind him holding a lamp. He smashed the lamp over the man's head. He immediately collapsed to the floor as I rushed over to Elliot and cried on his shoulder. Elliot pulled me into a tight hug as if I was leaving. Elliot let go off me and quickly ran into the room to grab his phone. we sat on the kitchen floor Elliot on the phone to the police and I was buried into his chest crying.

Oooo spooky moment
Hope you enjoyed😇