Instead🎶

Hola muere! So I used to read a minicat one shot book and the writer used to take requests and make chapters about songs so I thought I'd give it a go! Enjoy😇

Listen to song while reading

Skipped repeated lines so you
might have to wait a while for some parts!

"I don't know how to let you go it's been six months now"

I texted Elliot. I haven't seen or texted him since he cheated on me.

I hear the sound of all the rumors about you going round

I was stupid. I was angry and put it all over twitter. Causing drama and Elliot and his friends to turn on me.

"You say you moved on in just two weeks how could it be so easy for you to forget me?"

I texted him again hoping for a reply. Just after the drama he got a girlfriend even though he said he was gay. It broke my heart.

"And now you've moved in with all your friends and you don't think of me before bed"

I texted again still hoping for a reply. Just after the breakup he moved in click and that became the big story. Everyone forgot me I didn't matter. I was just the angry ex.

"And you'll be kissing her when you should be kissing me instead"

I texted. All Elliot does is post pictures of him and his girlfriend to prove he's happy. But I'm not.

"And you'll be kissing him when you should be kissing me instead"

He answered. So he still cared about me?

And in your head you flip the switch and call me your friend

he doesn't care about me. He just wants me to stop talking about him. Obviously he still hates me.

"You don't love yourself enough to keep away from someone else"

I texted back acting like I didn't care about him. But I do I waited for him to text me every day. I'm not letting him back in so easily after what he did.

"Now your ex-boyfriend's asked you out and I can't see you turning him  down"

He replied. Who the fuck does he think he is? I guess he isn't wrong but he can't fucking speak to me like that.

"Because you're too scared to be alone yet I've been here all along"

I texted. He's not getting me back that easily.

"I'd rather you be happy than make you fall in love with me"

He answered. What is he saying? First he's asking me out and now he doesn't want me to fall in love? Is he playing me?

"And you keep twisting this and making me the enemy in your head"

He texted again. I didn't twist anything. He cheated I popped off on twitter and he tried to cover it up. I did nothing wrong.

OMG! I LOVED WRITING THAT! Hope you enjoyed as well!😇