Fortnite blow job (smut)

Hace frio! Writing some more smut because I don't know what you want. Smut? Fluff? Tell me! Hope you enjoy😇

"What's up guys welcome back to the channel! Today we're doing more hide and seek with Lannan and Lachlan!" Elliot exclaimed from his chair. "Hey Elliot" I whispered tapping his shoulder so his friends wouldn't hear me. "What?" He whispered back covering his mic with his hand. "What do you want from Pizza Hut?" I replied. "Ummm a pepperoni pizza I guess" he said. "Goood choice" I replied putting his order into the app. As I lay back in bed I could hear Elliot recording. He's always recording I guess just this once I'll spice things up. I stood up and got behind Elliot kissing and biting his neck. "Mmm fuck back in a minute guys" Elliot said before muting his mic. "What a-are you doing Ah Y/N?" Elliot questioned. "Sssshh" I smirked before getting on my knees in front of him rubbing my hand around his crotch "aaaah fuck" Elliot moaned. "You ok Elliot?" Lachlan questioned. "Mmmm I'm f-fine" Elliot moaned again. I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear exposing his cock. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and slowly bobbed my head up and down. "AHH fuck mmmm shit" Elliot moaned. "Elliot what the fuck are you doing?" Lannan questioned. "N-nothing just- fuck!" Elliot replied trying to hold back his moans. I felt Elliot's hand get tangled in my hair as he pulled my head further down on his cock and making him moan louder. "Aaaa fuck Y/N" Elliot moaned. "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU AND Y/N DOING!" Lachlan exclaimed. "N-nothing just mmm" Elliot moaned again as I felt his cum ooze into my mouth . "Hey guys your delive- WHAT THE FUCK!" Marcus shouted. "FUCK OFF" Elliot shouted back. "Ummm I'll go get it" I mumbled before quickly rushing out of my room. As I came back into the room I noticed that Marcus was still there. "Hi" I mumbled to Marcus setting down the pizza's on the bed. "Do you want something?" Elliot sneered at Marcus. "Ohh nothing" Marcus said obviously in shock from what he saw. As he closed the door I sat on the bed and Elliot ended his video and ended the call. "You shouldn't have done that" he said after a long awkward silence. "Why? You seemed to enjoy it" I smirked grabbing a slice of pizza.

Ooooh dirty bitch! Hope you liked it😘😇