Hoodie hugs

"The higher up the walls around your heart are the harder they fall." I really like that quote anyway SALUT! Me again obviously. Enjoy!😇

P.S LISTEN TO THAT SONG I LOVE IT OMGGGG also that title is amazing I'm amazing you're amazing ANNNYWAYS THE STORY.

As I sat on my bed headphones in blasting music I felt chills all down my body. Damn it's fucking cold. I went to my closet and grabbed my grey hollister hoodie. (What I'm wearing rn) "Elliot did you open a window or something?" I asked. "Noooo I don't think soo?" He said from his desk. He's always at his desk like I know it's his job to be at his desk but people with jobs still have social lives. "Elliot come to bed pleaseee it's cold" I moaned. "Ok hold on just need to finish this then I'll come in bed with you babe" he smiled. "Ok I'm gonna go get a drink and something" I told him before finally getting up and putting up the hood on my hoodie. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed Nathan and Brodey watching a movie in the living room. "Wow Y/N looking good!" Nathan exclaimed with a joking tone. "Yeah you two look good together aswell" I joked before grabbing a coca-cola and a cereal bar. "What did I do to deserve this?" Brodey asked as I left. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DESERVE?? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" Nathan exlclaimed acting very over dramatically. As I walked back into my room I saw Elliot in our bed on his phone I jumped into bed with him and rested my head on his chest and tangled my legs around his. "Why do you have your hood up?" Elliot chuckled. "My head is cold!" I replied pulling my hood tighter. As it got hotter I took of my pants instead of my hoodie. "Why take off your pants instead of the hoodie?" Elliot asked. "The hoodie is my aesthetic, the pants are not" I argued back. "So your whole aesthetic is your hoodie?" He laughed. "Yes the hoodie is me I am the hoodie." I replied. "Ok whatever" he said eye rolling.

Love you😘❤️