News Guys

Hey guys it's K.A. TheAlias. Otherwise known as TheAlias. Just wanted to let you guys know of a few things going on so one LGBT United's next issue will be out in a couple of days. The issue after this upcoming one we will be having a quote contest.

All you have to do is pm, comment, or write on our message board a life quote that you came up with yourself and the best one will win an interview that will be put in LGBT United. Most of the quotes will be put in LGBT United with your name along with it so if you ever wanted to be quoted this your chance.

This was an idea from myself but was inspired by @CyddtheKid here on Wattpad. I hope you guys send in quotes from yourself so we can see what mottos you guys live by.

It seems to me that the LGBT community on Wattpad is very large so it's very confusing as to why our follower count is low so make sure you guys show your support by not only reading the petition but following as well. Let's make sure that we are on every newsfeed and that everyone knows about us.

On some other unfortunate news it is believed that @Rei226 is no longer with us. By that I mean that she is no longer apart of the Wattpad community. It seems her account has been deactivated or closed. She was a great member of the LGBT community here on Wattpad and I'm sad to see her go.

Best wishes to her and I hope she is doing ok. Let me know how you guys feel about the news given to you in this update. Make sure you checkout all of the stories posted on the profile and give us a follow. I had you are having a good morning, good evening, or good night.

-K.A. TheAlias-