LGBT Magazine

First off let me introduce myself. My username is @TheAlias. I am one of the new people who is currently working with lgbtqiagenrepet1tion on a project for the LGBT community.

This project will bring news to you about the LGBT community on and off wattpad but it will do it in the form of a magazine. The magazine that is up and coming will be called "LGBT United". It should be on the lgbtqiagenrepet1tion page in about two to three weeks.

LGBT United is currently looking for help and anyone who wants to partake in this project can. All you have to do is private message me. My username will be on the page of lgbtqiagenrepet1tion for easy access in finding me. If you message for me but you private message me through lgbtqiagenrepet1tion page make sure you request me and/or the head of LGBT United.

LGBT United will also be looking for annual articles that we do in every issue. If you have a suggestion but you don't want to help that's fine. You can comment or private message me (through any way listed above). If it is something that LGBT United is interested in and we decide to put it in LGBT United you will get full credit for the idea.

It's is a honor to me if you choose to participate and/or work with LGBT United. We will most likely take all the help we can receive so don't be shy because your thinking of rejection. It was a pleasure talking to you and I hope you have a good day or good night.

-K.A.TheAlias-