LGBTQIPA GENRE PETITION

What does LGBTQIPA stand for?

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer/Intersex/Pansexual/Asexual

"Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted. And somewhere out there in Wattpadland, a new generation is testing its wings..."

- Margaret Atwood

Have you ever tried to search for LGBTQIPA content on Wattpad and found it to be impossible? Did you ever wish you could search only LGBTQIPA content: be it Gay, Lesbian, Trangender or other? Are you tired of the tedious searches to find interesting LGBTQIPA content that YOU can relate to?

Vote here to sign the petition. They say not enough people are searching LGBTQIPA stories for there to be a legitimate need for an LGBTQIPA genre. I disagree.

Vote to let your LGBT/supporter voice be heard and leave a comment if you want to voice how you feel about this issue.

What to do next? Checklist:

Follow up on updates by following our page [ ]

Add our page link to your profile [with words of Vote, Follow, Support] to broadcast us to your followers [ ]

Put this petition in your library. The more visibility the better [ ]

Dedicate your newest work to us and in turn we will promote you [ ]

Like us on facebook [ ]

Tag your stories as LGBT if it applies, to increase visibility and to manually build a library for all of us to enjoy. [ ]

Pat yourself on the back, for taking a step forward on this issue [ ]

Our goal is to make LGBTQIPA an official genre but of course there are other sub-genres that in the shadows of categories already established on Wattpad. This is just one huge step in the right direction. So please even though you object LGBT as a genre, think about how this petition can benefit you as a reader/writer on Wattpad.

Thank you, for your participation.

Note: If you feel otherwise about this petition I advise you to debate about it else where. This page is not open for discussions. Unnecessary comments and hate will be deleted to create a safe space and to prevent spam. Thank you, for your cooperation and have a great day.

Please don't forget to vote for the petition if you are in favor of it. MAKE sure to VOTE the voting poll chapter that is labeled 'ONGOING' for your vote to count. Thank you :)