Chapter 35

Atlanta, 2013

"Guys, wake up! We've arrived!"

I heard RJ was yelling around the bus, slapping on our bunk beds and waking us up violently.

"Dude, it's 4 in the fucking morning!" I heard Josh groaned from his bunk above me.

"Yeah and I need you guys to come with me, to pick up my beautiful wife and daughter from the airport."

"Man, this early?" I peeked out of my curtain and saw RJ was already dressed in a full tracksuit.

"Yeah. Jessie went off at 8 last night. She wanted to see the sunrise with me."

Me, Josh, Joe and even Wesley groaned loudly in unison. I cringed at the cheesiness of these two lovebirds. They're married for fuck's sake!

"What the hell, RJ! If you wanna star in some romantic chick flick fucking movie, I suggest you do it alone and leave us out of this." Josh argued again. I buried my face in my pillow, refusing to listen to them.

"What? Is it wrong for a married person to miss his wife?"

"Fuck, I'm married too! But me and Lydia aren't as corny as you."

"Not my fault your marriage life is boring! Hey, Lzzy."

Oh shit...RJ had pulled my curtain off and snuck into my bunk. "What do you want from me..?"

"You've gotta go with me. You know Joanna misses you."

I laid still and thought deeply, whether I should cherish my sleep more or my niece more.

"Fine. I'll go with you. Just give me ten fucking minutes." I groaned and sat up straight, yawning.

"Okay but just hurry up cause they're already waiting."

~*,*~

Already waiting, my big fat ass! They hadn't even arrived yet and it was 5 in the morning now in Atlanta. The sun was about to rise and I can see that RJ was pacing restlessly. So much for viewing a freaking sunrise together.

"Just relax, bro. The sun will come up...tomorrow....bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..." I started to sing and making him felt agitated even more.

"Argh for once Lzzy...for once I wish you can't sing and your voice sucks so you could shut up."

I laughed and shrugged, pulling my hoodie up. The airport didn't look crowded, well, that was expected because we were here so early that those duty free shops hadn't even opened yet. I yawned looking around; there was nothing to be seen actually. A few stewardesses walked by, strolling along their luggage; with a couple of pilot dressed in white uniform...they looked dashing. One of them had a really built body...reminded me of Matt.

If I ever get him to wear a complete white pilot uniform, I won't let him out of my sight ever. I will lock him up in my bedroom and we both can give up on our music career. How's that for a plan?

"Jessie, baby!!"

I startled from my train of thoughts when RJ suddenly screamed and I saw Jessie was running towards him with Joanna fatigued in her arms. They reunited in a kiss and then RJ took sleeping Joanna into his arms before turning to me.

"Lzzy, can you bring Joanna back to the hotel first? I have a date with my wife here.."

"Hey, this is your daughter! I can't believe you're ditching her.."

"She's asleep! Besides, you're her favorite aunt..she will be okay if she woke up next to you."

"I'm her only aunt you twit." I rolled my eyes and cursed in my mind. Why did I ever support my brother being married at such young age? And he couldn't find a woman more mature than him? Now being the big sister, I always have to take care of their mess; be it with publicity or their daughter.