Characters/Based On

Characters:

Phana (Pha) - 20 - Little/Brat/Baby - Forth's Sugar Baby/Boyfriend - BROKE/College Student

Forth - 25 - Dom/Caregiver/Sugar Daddy - Pha's Sugar Daddy/Boyfriend - CEO/Billionaire

Kit - 21 - Little/Baby - Pha's best friend - Dating Beam - BROKE/College Student

Beam- 23- Dom/Caregiver/Sugar Daddy - Forth's best friend - CEO/Billionaire

Wayo - 19 - Sub/Baby - Pha's best friend - Dating Ming - BROKE/College Student

Ming - 24 - Dom/Sugar Daddy - Forth's best friend - Dating Wayo - CEO/Billionaire

Fairy Angel Gang - 18-26 - all different majors/careers Arts/Science/Engineering -

K-Pop Characters Mentioned:

Mark Tuan - 25 - rapper/dancer - GOT7 (band) - American/Taiwanese

Kunpimook Bhuwakul (BamBam) - 21 - rapper - GOT7 (band) - Thai

THE COUPLES: (Main couples have 💙-Side couples have💛-high school couples have 💔)

💙FORTHPHA: Dom: Forth (27) Sub: Phana (19)

Strictly a 'Sugar' relationship, no feelings involved. (at first) DDLB Relationship. Forth gives Phana an allowance every week, ($500-$2,000) to use for whatever he wants. Forth spoils Phana, buys him new clothes, food, etc... It's a sexual relationship as well. They're only together to help each other, not for love. Phana needs help financially - Forth helps him. Forth needs someone to keep him company/etc - Phana is there to help him.

💙BEAMKIT: Dom: Beam (23) Sub: Kit (21)

Both a 'Sugar' and a normal relationship, feelings involved. Beam spoils Kit but doesn't give him an allowance, he does give him cash/credit card whenever Kit asks though. He pays for everything that Kit needs, while still treating him like a 'regular' boyfriend. They're together ONLY for love and because Kit is a broke college student. Been together for 3 years.

💙MINGYO: Dom: Ming (24) Sub: Wayo (19)

Both a 'Sugar' and a normal relationship, feelings involved. Yo is also a Little so It's a DDLB relationship, like ForthPha. Ming spoils Yo and gives him an allowance. It started off as a regular relationship but then turned into a 'Sugar' one. The most 'normal' couple out of all 3, engaged, getting married in 2 years. (No one knows they're engaged) Been together for 6 years.

💛PhaBam: Dom: BamBam (21) Sub: Pha (20)

A regular relationship, Pha uses BamBam as a fling while him and Forth are broken up, while BamBam uses Pha to make his boyfriend, Mark, jealous. Together for 3 months.

💛ForthMark: Dom: Forth (25) Sub: Mark (25)

A regular relationship. Forth uses Mark as a fling while him and Pha are broken up, while Mark uses Pha to make his boyfriend, BamBam, jealous. Together for 2 months.

💛MarkBam: Dom: Mark (27) Sub: BamBam (21)

A regular relationship. They've been dating since GOT7's debut in 2014, off and on a lot, both use ForthPha as a way to make the other jealous and help the other couple, ForthPha, get back together since they were meant to be. Been together for 5 years.

💔ForthKit: Dom: Forth (17-21 at the time) Sub: Kit (13-17 at the time)

Normal high school relationship, only lasted 4 years - Engaged the last year but called it off a few months later.

💔BeamPha: Dom: Beam (16-18 at the time) Sub: Pha (13-15 at the time)

Normal high school relationship, only lasted 2 years.

BASED ON - FORTHPHA - ONE SHOT - (just an idea I had none of this is in the book)

Forth and Pha met online, 4 years ago, when Pha was asking for someone to take care of him and give him a place to live since his parents kicked him out of the house for being gay and little. Here's what a day in their life looks like...

"Phana! Stop running in the house!" Forth yelled from the kitchen table where he was doing a very important interview with a local journalist. He was being interviewed for an article about his business but also being interviewed about his personal life and his relationship with Pha.

"Sorry about Pha, he's a handful when he's little," Forth said and continued the interview, the journalist just smiled and said it was alright and they continued their interview. Until a certain little started running around again and fell down the stairs. Forth just ignored him, he knew the little was hurt but he was also breaking the rules, No Running In The House.

"He alright?" The journalist was confused why Forth didn't get up to help his boyfriend.

"Wait for it...3...2...1...*Pha starts crying* This happens a lot, he's always breaking the rules and then getting hurt because of it, excuse me for a second," Forth said and got up and walked over to his crying boyfriend who had fallen down the last 3 stairs trying to show Forth a drawing he had made.

"Pha, what happened baby?" Forth asked and picked the younger up carrying him back to where the journalist was waiting for Forth. Forth sat down and put the little on his lap while hugging the smaller so he would stop crying.

"I...made...picture and I want to show you... I fell..." Pha was still crying a bit and trying to calm down, once he did though he smiled and waved at the interviewer and leaned back on Forth starting to fall asleep, he used up all his energy while running around. Forth smiled very faintly and kissed the top of Pha's head before continuing the interview.

+ After the Interview +

Pha was asleep in Forth's arms still and had finally woken up once he was set down on Forth's bed. He whined a bit and opened his eyes looking up at Forth, he was no longer little now.

"Babe," Pha said and held his hand out for Forth who was walking away.

"Yeah?" Forth asked and sat on the bed next to the younger.

"Sorry for being a brat earlier..." Pha mumbled and Forth smiled and laid down next to his boyfriend and kissed him.

"It's ok baby, you're not a brat, just a bit of a rebel," Forth said and Pha smiled.

"So... no punishment?" Pha asked hoping to get out of being punished for running around the house.

"No punishment, you're injured I don't want to hurt you any more than you already are," Forth said and Pha smiled

"Thank you," Pha smiled and hugged Forth as tight as he could.

"Now what I will punish you for is overspending on my credit cards..." Forth said and Pha tried his best to get away from Forth but it didn't work. Forth just smirked and got up to lock their bedroom door.

Author's Notes:

💜The video above is EP1 of 2 Moons The Series (Season 1 - ORIGINAL CAST) I will ONLY be writing books about the ORIGINAL cast Tae, Tee, Bass, Kimmon, Godt, and Copter. Sorry but they're the originals and I love them a lot in these roles. If you didn't know, 2 Moons Season 2 has a whole NEW cast. None of these actors are in it anymore and that makes me very sad. But I still support the new cast, it's just weird seeing my Moons played by new actors.

💜If this is your first time reading one of my books; HELLO!! I am Dani. I'm an amateur writer, NOT a professional at all. But my books are still amazing! I hope you'll like them! Please Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is ENCOURAGED! I want to become better writing so if you have advice please comment!

💜If you're one of my regular readers; HI!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING AND I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS THE OTHER BOOKS I HAVE WRITTEN!