Chapter Thirty Two

A few days have passed now since the departing of Gandalf and Pippin. Through these days Reann was teaching Merry more about sword fighting and how to fight in battle. It was challenging of course at first, and took her a few painful hits, but anything to make sure he can defend himself.

After another painful practice Reann had went with Aragorn to go get a smoke. They were both relaxing as they smoked their pipes.

"By Durin am I in pain." Reann groaned rubbing her sides gently, making Aragorn chuckle

"I don't know how you can take so many hits from that hobbit."

"Shut it, if I can take hits from orcs who are ten times his size then I can take any hit."

"Obviously not you've been rubbing your side this whole way here."

"Well Aragorn all of these hits are adding up especially from all the battles we have been in so far. Now get up and let me hit you a few times since you're so big and bad."

Standing up she grabbed her sword pointing it at him. He eyed her then the sword smiling before putting down his pipe and standing up quickly. Without missing a beat he clashed her sword with his. They were both very skilled with swords so it would be a tough match. Aragorn was the first one making a move.

His first aim was to her side, her weak side at the moment. His sword getting stopped before the impact "Really right away going for my weak spot. So I guess we're playing dirty."

Quickly moving she swung her sword to his legs. Trying to jump over it Reann had kicked his leg in the process, making him fall. Then pointing her sword towards his neck "Play dirty and I shall play dirty back as well ranger."

The only logical thing of course that Aragorn to think of was kicking her shin making her fall onto him as he grabbed her. Automatically pulling her into a choke hold.

"You may be a little better than me at swords but darling I am the best at wrestling, and taking you down with me whenever I go down."

Reann was struggling grabbing his arms trying to pull them off of her. Honestly she wasn't surprised anymore at this. She had managed to turn around and wrap his hands his hair and pulled it making him let go. Glaring he got above her and attacked her sides.

"Reann are you a little dwarfling again pulling hair? If you were to wrestle a orc would you grab its hair as well?"

She couldn't respond though because she was too busy laughing trying to roll away. Also roll away without stabbing herself with her swords and daggers.

"C-can't b-b-breath!!" After a few more seconds he was pleased and left her sides alone smiling as he lifted her up

"I don't know Aragorn why I would even be wrestling a singular orc in the first place since they go in packs, also I don't believe they have much hair to grab."

Aragorn suddenly put his hand over her mouth to stop her blabbering and turned her around. Looking into the distance they seen the beacon of Amon Din was lit. Taking his hand away he had grabbed Reann's hand and dragged her behind him as they made there way to the Golden Halls.

Once making it inside Aragorn let go of Reann's hand and slammed the doors open "The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!"

While he was doing that Reann had gone to Eomer and leaned on his side trying to catch a breath "That crazy crazy lunatic just dragged me all the way here with no breather."

Theoden stops and looks at Aragorn, while the rest of the people in the hall were awaiting for the answer from the king.

"An Rohan will answer."