Chapter Fourteen

Bells were ringing and screams were heard. People were panicking as if history wer repeating itself the city of Dale was on fire by Smaug. Tauriel entered the house trying to get the remaining people out while the dwarves were already heading on the boat. Kili got on first helping Reann on then the rest. Minutes later Tauriel and Bards children were on.

"This is terrible all of these innocent people dying women, men, and children." Reann said hiding her face in Kili's shoulder

Out of nowhere a boat had hit there's. It was the Masters boat which was full of gold. Hitting it and his gold was falling overboard him screaming frantically. Reann scoffed to herself how could one man be so uncaring? Watching his own people die while he rows away on a boat with gold, he really is a piece of filth.

"DA!!" Bain exclaimed

Reann looked and seen Bard was on the wind-lace shooting the arrow at Smaug. It hit it but bounced right off, he did it again the same thing happening again. Shooting yet another arrow, harmlessly hitting the dragon.

"He hit the dragon." Kili said

"No.." Tauriel told him

"He did! He hit his mark, I saw." Kili tried to explain

"His arrows cannot pierce it's hide, I fear nothing will." Tauriel said

"What are you doing!!" Bofur shouted

Bain had ran off the boat with the arrow his father had him hide.

"Come back! Bain, come back!" Fili tried to tell him

"Leave him! We cannot go back." Tauriel said grimly

Reann looks watching Bain climb to his father. She watches as Smaug comes closer talking to them, while she hugs Tilda and Sigrid who were weeping. Suddenly using Bain as a holder for the arrow Bard shoots it hitting the mark on Smaug perfectly. You could hear and see Smaug gasping breathing his last breath falling onto the city dead.

"Girls look he's dead Smaug is dead!!" She exclaimed

"Your father and brother are also fine so no need to weep any longer they're safe." She told the girls
________________________________
The next morning on the banks of Dale dead bodies everywhere in the water people crying or screaming for their loved ones. While some scream and crying pulling their loved ones dead bodies. Meanwhile the dwarves are all pushing the boat getting ready for their journey to their homeland.

"Kili!" Was heard from behind them

Tauriel was behind them looking at Kili, he walked over there Reann watching closely. It looked as if she was pleading him to stay, then she did the unthinkable, she grabbed his face and kissed him. Reann lost it she was running but was grabbed from Fili from behind .

"Reann! Reann please calm down." He begged

She growled and had begun to thrash in his arms. Though once she seen him push away and yell at her and walk away she smiled. The boat was moving so her and Fili ran jumping in Kili soon joining. Right away Reann grabbed him and kissed him smirking knowing that Tauriel was watching.

"Remember your mine and nobody elses Kili Durin I own you." She growled the last part

Fili gagged while Kili just smirked at her.

"Possessive I like it." He told her

"You guys sicken me at least please wait until we get to the Lonely Mountain to start that, now pick up a paddle and start paddling." Fili ordered them

"Oh I can't wait I'm so excited!" Reann squealed

"Aye we all are." Oin said

After what seem like hours of paddling, well for Reann at least. They finally reached the Lonely Mountain there home.