suprise#2 (last episode)

Shot 40 ...

The episode starts with sanskar lifting swara and took her towards ward he call the doctor and placed swara on bed ..
Doctor see what happened to her she has fainted suddenly he said panicking ... Looking at swara ...
Mr maheswari you go out nothing will happen to her said the doctor assuring her and he moved out ...

After sometime Ranveer too came there and got to know about swara ishani was shifted to normal ward ...soon doctor came and they both burst out in her with questions ...
Relax relax nothing happen to her and bdw what realtion you both have with the patient doctor said and looked at ranveer and sanskar ...

I am her husband sanskar said and I am brother Ranveer to said and again they asked what happen to swara ...

Congratulations Mr maheswari your wife is expecting said doctor and sanskar got hell shocked he looked at ranveer who nods in yesss and then an there his happiness turned double.....he hugged doctor in happiness while she looks at him wide eyes ....

Woh...I am sorry he said and looked at ranveer who smiled sheepishly too ...
without thinking for a second he went inside the ward ...and saw swara sitting resting her head he came and hugged her tightly ...suprise#2

I don't have words swara to describe what I am feelings now it's feels like I have got my life again swara this is not dream na swara if it is then I'll .. ...he said fastly while she rubbed her back consoling ...she broke the hug and bites his cheek hardly leaving her teeth marks ...

This is not dream devil it's reality u are going to become father again she shouted happily while he was shocked and touched his cheek and they hugged again all the while smiling ...
Sanskar was very very very very happy now this time he can ...enjoy the moments he missed out in his life ...while swara was too happy seeing her sadu maheswari happy ..

Soon Ranveer came there with the kids and look at them and then congratulated swara ...after sometime ishani and swara check ups were done and they were discharged ..

@ gadodia mansion :::
Swara ishani was sitting in the sofas with the devil's while sanskar and ranveer was moving to and fro ...
What's happening kuch batao bhi to hame swara n ishani said and they looked at them ...

So yes it's time for rules lovely ladies ..u will not do any household chores u will rest and swara u don't u dare think about even taking water by yourself I am warning you sanskar ended and Ranveer too nodded ...devils laughed seeing their fathers rocked and their mothers shocked ...

Ohh okay Baba we will take rest complete rest achaaa now ...swara said trying to get up ..she gets dizzy sanskar holds her ...
Take care swara ...he said and took her with him to his room while ishveer went Mandir wth the devil's and thanked God for returning back the happiness in their life ...

Days were passing by sanskar was taking care of swara in each n every manner and was handling his cute devils too ..
They started going to school it was daily duty of sanskar first he make them ready for their school then after seeing swara had took her bf ....he went to drop them n then whole day he will be with swara as he knows his lovely wifey is a big siyappa queen ...he used to work from home itself only sometimes went to office during emergencies only ....swara was getting irritated seeing him ..as he didn't let her do even small things ...she was in 6th month and was having a cute baby bump ...she was sitting on the bed sanskar came there with fruits ...

Swara eat this it's very healthy for you and baby he said and smiled at swara but she was just staring at him without even blinking her eyes ...
Wait what now ?? He asked mistakenly only to be gets a outburst on him ...