Shot 2

Shot 2 ..

The episode starts with Swasan exchanging garlands …both looks at eo followed by eye lock (romantic tune plays in BG….)…

Ishani looks at Ranveer lovingly​ he looks back and smiles at her …
Swasan stands up to take wedding vows …

Pandit : I’ll accept u as my wife for the rest of the life …
San (thinks) : u will be my bedmate for the rest of the life …

Pandit : I promise that I will make our life beautiful …
San (thinks) : I promise to make ur life hell

Pandit : I promise to take care of u and ur needs ..
San(thinks) : I promise to take care of you in such a way that u won’t ask for a better​ life .

Pandit was explaning each m every vows and Sanskar was taking vow in reverse ..
Finally they completed their rounds and sat again ..

Now Sanskar takes a vermilion and fills sindoor in Swara forehead ..and looks at her angrily while smirking now he makes her wear sacred thread …
P : now u are husband and wife for the rest 7 births …
Sanskar smiles at Swara while she smiles back …

Ran : Sanskar now she is ur responsibility plzz never let this smile fades away ..Swara hugs Ranveer emotionally …

San : I promise Ranveer I’ll.never let this smile away n thinks u fool promises are meant to be broken ..

Ran : I am leaving for London now Swara take care .

Swa : Bhai plzz stay for some more days nah …

Ran : I wanted to but I can’t Sanskar is here to take care of you ..Swara again hugs him …

Ran : what happen bacha ???

Swa : don’t know Bhai but I am kinda feeling like something is bad going to happen ..
Sanskar and Ishani gets shocked and looks at each other ..he keeps his hand on Swara shoulder assuring her everything will be fine they again looked at eo Ranveer cleared his throat to gain their attention …

Ran : now I’ll not take your more time guys ..
He hugs Swasan and meets Ishani and they left from there bidding him bye

@ Maheswari Mansion ::::

Swasan comes to Maheswari mansion and Ishani does their grah pravesh ..while smirking …

Ish : Swara come ..

Swa : yeah …
They went inside and sat there for sometime when ishani says ..

Ish : I will too take a leave Sanskar I had to go Delhi for imp work ..

Swa : but so sudden ..

Ish : yeah Swara I have to go or else I would have stayed …

Swa : oh okay ..

San : ok di take care ..

Ish : do take care of Swara and smirks ..

San : yeah Di I will …and smirks back at her ..
She hugs Swasan and left from there too ..
.
San : welcome to our home Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheswari…he says in devilishly voice ..

Swa : thank u soo much Mr Maheswari ..Sanskar I wanna say something ..

San : shh our room is there so U go and get freshen up I’ll come up soon ..

Swa : okay ..

Swara proceeds to THEIR room smiling ….
Sanskar left for Terrece and again started smoking …finally she is here my so called wifey for the world but for me she is just my bedmate …welcome to hell Mrs Maheswari I’ll make ur life sooo hell that u will crave each n every day for death …now no one is there to save u from this devil u are a KAATIL the torcher begins today jaan … He looks up at the sky n says I promise u she is behind your death nah i will make her suffer I’ll never let her take a peaceful breathe he throws the cigaratte and was moving towards his room ..when he gets a call ..

San : hello who’s there …

Person : sir as u have said we had done your new house interior ..

San : ok thanks …
He ends his call n says first step done to make u trap in cage …

On the other side …

Ishani moves towards airport and looks at her and Sanskar pic n says …
Sorry bro I have to lie to complete our revenge from Swara I know she has. Not done anything but she is the reason bcoz of whom we suffered this much and u have to take revenge from her I can’t even forget that days in my dreams too... no Swara u will also get pained too for destroying our life just bcoz of u me and Sanskar have suffered alott I hope Sanskar takes revenge from her ..she smirks ..

At Swasan room ::::

Swara comes out after freshen up and looks at their room which was fully decorated and smiles she went and sat on bed and thinks I love u to the moon n back Sanskar I love u sooo much that I can’t even describe... I am soo happy to have u back in my life after 5 years …I am not ready to take your relationship ahead first I wanna clear out the misunderstanding of that day I know u will understand your Swara and I also know how much you love me Sanskar..
Just come soon i wanna clear out everything …
She heard footsteps and started getting nervous …
Cool down Swara cool down he is your Sanskar only why u are getting nervous ..

Sanskar comes inside and saw Swara biting her lower lip he had a big smirk on his face n thinks ..

Sanskar pov :::
U are making me more n more crazy to have u today just look at her how hot she is looking she is driving me crazy man I am not going to leave her today baby u are gone now ..
Pov ends ..

Swa : Sanskar ..

San : yeah Swara ..

Swa : I wanna say something ..she stands up from bed and moves towards Sanskar …

San : no talks tonight u know na it’s special day for us ohh sorry special night for us n winks at Swara ..
She turns her face being shy and he back hugs her nuzzling his nose in her neck ..
Sanskar holds her by waist and pulls her towards himself …more n more …

Swa : Sanskaaaarr ..

San : hmmm shhh swara don’t spoil the moment …
He moves towards her lips and captures them and they both kiss eo passionately and broke it after sometime …

San : u are looking too s*xy today ..
Swara turns all red and hugs Sanskar..and he smirks …
Screen freezes…

So how was the episode guys …

I know suspense me chod diya but next one will be posted soon too …